Jump to content

PICS OF YOUR LATEST PURCHASE


Recommended Posts

Posted

Time to swap the rims for either some ballers or tx editions.

orrr some fuckin billets

bitches love billets

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

 

Posted

ahmed doesnt seem like the type to roll on some billets lol

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Posted

That's the Steve Meade chevy

No its not. not even close. lol

People seem to forget about the amount of work done to his truck.

A simple stock truck with rims and red paint doesn't even come close.

 

 

Posted

shit, whats a box like that cost $1500?

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Posted

Hey thats a nice prefab

7w1lnOR.jpg

2004 Bagged Trailblazer

(4)18" Sundown Nsv3s
(4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4
(2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500

 

Posted

That's the Steve Meade chevy

No its not. not even close. lol

People seem to forget about the amount of work done to his truck.

A simple stock truck with rims and red paint doesn't even come close.

I'm not trying to be like steve and best believe when I put a system together I'm coming to you for the box, lol

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6464 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...