bighossf150 Posted September 22, 2015 Report Posted September 22, 2015 Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
OrzechNJ Posted September 23, 2015 Report Posted September 23, 2015 casein Glutamine Flax oil Vitamins Also trying different pre workout.. Think I got used to jack 3d and it doesnt work anymore.. Was very good for a long time sometimes Loud is NOT pretty Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted September 23, 2015 Report Posted September 23, 2015 Just get some meth, best pre workout ever. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted September 23, 2015 Report Posted September 23, 2015 So fucking happy right now. 2008 caliber srt4. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
n8ball2013 Posted September 23, 2015 Report Posted September 23, 2015 I have mixed feelings about those THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted September 23, 2015 Report Posted September 23, 2015 I have mixed feelings about those I mean there are some things I don't like about it too but it's a fun ride to drive and a way better daily than a 2002 town and country. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted September 23, 2015 Report Posted September 23, 2015 And this is what caused the new car purchase. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
Lbox88 Posted September 23, 2015 Report Posted September 23, 2015 At least you didn't get the sedan that the trunk would fill with water every time it rained lol. UBL | Build Log
Miguels Posted September 23, 2015 Report Posted September 23, 2015 I don't see a build log my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted September 23, 2015 Report Posted September 23, 2015 I don't see a build logIt's got a factory kicker sub so it doesn't need an audio upgrade. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.