Jump to content

PICS OF YOUR LATEST PURCHASE


Recommended Posts

Posted

I have lived in Indiana kindergarten - 10th grade

Me too, those are easy winters. Not as easy as the TN winter time but still nothing like northern winters

 

F150:

Stock :(

 

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

 

Posted

600 rounds of ZQI ss109. It's gonna be a fun day at the range. I didn't have enough clips for all of them freedom fries.

20151014_200644_zpse3suzeoc.jpg

Posted

Had three more 30 round boxes to clip up. Hell yea I need more mags. I'm liking the hex mags than the pmags. I've had three pmags break on me and the hex mags just keep on trucking.

Posted

How have you broken a pmag? I run my gear pretty hard and they keep on keeping on. Heard issues with the hex mags though

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

I really don't know how they broke. I didn't run them hard just normal drop and feed the next one. I noticed it when it would let bullets come out after loading it sitting on the table and having double feed problems. I never said they were bad mags just saying I won't use them.

Posted

Lol it's an A in a hole. Lol non audio ppl gunna read it as AHOLE

c-pillar flat wall 157.11db on music

2 crossfire 8k

4 NSV3 18s

4 crescendo 10s

4 Rockford pro 6.5s

Quad excessive amperage 350alts

4 juicebox 3100s

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 518 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...