Jump to content

PICS OF YOUR LATEST PURCHASE


Recommended Posts

Posted

always wanted one of those as a kid. glad I have a mechanic/DIYer as a dad, he taught me how to cool junk like that when I was younger...so glad he did.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

 

Posted

Blacked the windows out.

The caliber will be getting done soon too.

gBdMjUJ.jpg

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Posted

Something I still haven't done on the Genesis. Not sure if I'm keeping it long enough to do it though

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

I can still see trough the windshield

Shit you're right, I'll call them tomorrow.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 1 Anonymous, 4675 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...