November '11 SOTM Vote - Sponsored by Rockford Fosgate!

November 2011 SOTM Vote  

224 members have voted

1. 1. November 2011 SOTM Vote

I agree with CJ that purplehaze has definitely put in the time and has a banging setup. He gets my vote this month!! I can't wait to see stage 3 !! :drink40:

Thanks man! I really appreciate the kind words! :drinks:

I just hope my door panels turn out half as nice as yours!

If they turn out like the rest of your build, I am sure they will. Just take your time with every step and they will be good. I still need to go back and do some touch up work on mine and re wrap them. I have thought about redoing them completely and doing them different.

Voted for Skyhighcaraudio.

IPad install is too sick! Not to mention DC Audio ftw

06 Chrysler 300

Pioneer avh-x8500bhs

Hertz Hsk 130.4

Alpine mrp-F600

2 Dc level 4 12s

Dc 2k

Viper 5901

SHCA wiring

KnuKonceptz RCA's

SecondSkin/Fatmat

Big 3-stock alt

Nominated myself, voted myself! :lol:

trabiamse2011debunker2.jpg

trabiamse2011debunker.jpg

=@

generalbunkersignature2.jpg

______Some people and performances are beyond words______

Chairman of the foundation "Propper-Droppers Holland" 2012

Founder of the European delegation of `Propper-Droppers' 2011

Dutch Champion EMMA SQ MultiMedia advanced 2010

European Champion EMMA SQ experienced 5 channel 2007

Dutch Champion EMMA SQ experienced 5 channel 2007

BeNeLux vice Champion dB-drag street-A 2007

Dutch vice Champion dB-drag ministreet-sedan 2004

Propper Droppers is about deep, ground wobbling, elephant-and-whale stimulating Street Bass.

The deep stuff. We test at different frequencies from deep, to low to snake’s belly. (Like 20Hz anyone?)

I agree with CJ that purplehaze has definitely put in the time and has a banging setup. He gets my vote this month!! I can't wait to see stage 3 !! :drink40:

Thanks man! I really appreciate the kind words! :drinks:

I just hope my door panels turn out half as nice as yours!

If they turn out like the rest of your build, I am sure they will. Just take your time with every step and they will be good. I still need to go back and do some touch up work on mine and re wrap them. I have thought about redoing them completely and doing them different.

Thanks man, yeah the door panels are the one thing I can't seem to figure out what to do with. I have changed my mind at least 10 times.

Really I'd like to use some AA's like yours, those look really nice, but very hard to find.

Recently, I've thought about just building the panels with some Kicker components and changing out the brand later on.

Hey that reminds me, you don't still by chance have those QS component sets lying around do you?

And sorry to thread jack.

Bump for votes!

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build

Cody has my vote. Saw this install in person, NICE!!!

Never Done!!!!!! 1999 Chevy Tahoe Alpine W505 4-DC Audio 3.5k 2-DC Audio 175.4 8-DC Audio 4XL 15's 6-Diamond Audio Hex s600 comps 2-Diamond Audio Hex s500 comps 2-Diamond Audio Hex D342 comps(waiting for install for A-pillars) 8-Diamond Audio D3 Coaxials 2-XS Power d3400 (front) 8-XS Power d1200 (back) 1-Mechman 250a alt Rebuild in progress...

WHATS GOING ON? WHY IS OWNERS1 NOT UP TO VOTE???!!! The SICKEST build of the year and I can't Vote for it?

Vehicle: 1999 Chevy Suburban AKA The Bammin' Beast

Battery: 25 XS Power XP1000's

Sub Amp: 3 DC 9k's

Sub Stage: 18 DC Lvl 4 M2 12's in a Nasty 4th Order

Subscribe now! Prizes will be given away for every 1000 subscribers!

Thanks all of you for the onslaught of votes I am getting! I appreciate it from all of you.

For those of you who don't know, if I do win this, I will be giving this stuff away on my YouTube in a drawing. I feel that since my truck is complete, I would like to help others who need equipment for their cars.

WHATS GOING ON? WHY IS OWNERS1 NOT UP TO VOTE???!!! The SICKEST build of the year and I can't Vote for it?

Go back and read page 3.

you MAY go to youtube, facebook etc, whatever you want......and TELL people about SOTM and that you need votes. Unfortunately, you cant offer prizes or chance at a prize in exchange for votes. Sorry! If you would like to give away or sell your winnings, if you won, AFTER the contest, of course that is your decision. BEFORE though, to sway the vote, is not allowed. Bummer too, that was a nice build. Bring it next month if you like. Then again you already expressed that you didnt want it so maybe you shouldnt. :pardon:

I am thinking SYSTEM OF THE MONTH, BEST "UNDER CONSTRUCTION" System next month, what do you guys think? No fairy tale systems allowed, it has to be fully in progress with products in hand (ie no "big plans", with no progress installs)

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

I really doubt that will go well.

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

Go back and read page 3.

you MAY go to youtube, facebook etc, whatever you want......and TELL people about SOTM and that you need votes. Unfortunately, you cant offer prizes or chance at a prize in exchange for votes. Sorry! If you would like to give away or sell your winnings, if you won, AFTER the contest, of course that is your decision. BEFORE though, to sway the vote, is not allowed. Bummer too, that was a nice build. Bring it next month if you like. Then again you already expressed that you didnt want it so maybe you shouldnt.

I am thinking SYSTEM OF THE MONTH, BEST "UNDER CONSTRUCTION" System next month, what do you guys think? No fairy tale systems allowed, it has to be fully in progress with products in hand (ie no "big plans", with no progress installs)

thatd be kinda neat steve.... would let a few guys that couldnt make it in due to not being complete get a go at it....although I bet the number of noms will be pretty small

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

i like the under construction theme. gonna be tough to regulate but i can pop in here more to help out Chode.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived