bassahaulic Posted November 22, 2011 Report Posted November 22, 2011 Galaxy S II. Running 1.6Ghz Dual Core. Jealous, I want that phone soooo bad. How are you liking it so far?? Its time for me to upgrade. I love it. I'm running CM7 2.3.7. So fast. Best phone I've had yet.
Nine8SST Posted November 22, 2011 Report Posted November 22, 2011 Me and my wife at Halloween from 2010!! 1998 SS/T Ram Build Log - Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation - 2 DC Level 3 12" - Components??? - Sundown ??? - Sundown??? - Knu Konceptz - Second Skin Dampy Pro - XS D6500
SoCaLBaMF Posted November 22, 2011 Report Posted November 22, 2011 Galaxy S II. Running 1.6Ghz Dual Core. Jealous, I want that phone soooo bad. How are you liking it so far?? Its time for me to upgrade. I love it. I'm running CM7 2.3.7. So fast. Best phone I've had yet. Sad thing is, that phone is faster than the computer that I bought 7 years ago.. <_< 2004 Bagged Trailblazer (4)18" Sundown Nsv3s (4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4 (2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500
brownm3 Posted November 22, 2011 Report Posted November 22, 2011 How do I screen shot my phone? I cant remember if it was an app or not but try pressing the lock button and the home button at the same time. BrownM3 Build Log BrownM3's Youtube Channel "Csbrown147" My Official Feedback Thread (UBL) BrownM3 Jeep Build (UBL)
Maxim Posted November 22, 2011 Report Posted November 22, 2011 although...i do like this one too. i might change it if i can find one without the water mark i have this one as the background to my text convo window i like the theme lol wtf is lolcats? I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers. I was hoping for 150 . I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt
ugpbmx Posted November 22, 2011 Report Posted November 22, 2011 my phones background as of now Mr. Jones from friday lol windows phone 7 with 7.5 OS MY TRUCK BUILD - 1976 F-100 Ranger. Fully built 482 big block, 4 DC lvl4 15's in a blowthrough, plenty of custom fabrication. MY HATCH BUILD - 1993 Honda Civic DX Hatchback . Clean daily driver, dropped, subtle customization.
Trey_Dog650 Posted November 22, 2011 Report Posted November 22, 2011 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
Audio-Concepts Posted November 22, 2011 Report Posted November 22, 2011 Me and my wife at Halloween from 2010!! LMMFAO, thats awesome! Pioneer AVH480 Zapco ST5XII amplifier Stevens Audio 6.5" components (passive) Onyx Subwoofer Sky High OFC wiring
itsanthonyyadigg Posted November 24, 2011 Report Posted November 24, 2011 Got a new one today. Friend of mines 2010 stage 2 Roush Mustang. Ill show ya a pic when I get home http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/123137-new-build-yadigg/ duh whip dawg^^^^^ http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/111310-1998-chevy-c1500-build/page__p__1554994#entry1554994 duh old dead whip^^^^
Team_DC-Derrick Posted November 24, 2011 Report Posted November 24, 2011 heres mine but used to be The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube Team DC Audio where theres a will theres a wall....... I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.