NEW for 2011/2012 SP4 Series

BITLD

The SP4 Series is the latest in the progression of Fi subwoofers geared towards thundering daily drivers.

The 2012 SP4 Series is designed for monster daily driving systems requiring high linearity and extreme power handling.

Are these gonna be good for music or just spl recommended?

The info is in the OP

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

The info is in the OP

Thats already been clarified, but thx.

TEAM Fi CAR AUDIO/ TEAM CRESCENDO AUDIO

Bagged '06 Dodge Magnum R/T "WICKED WAYS"

-4 Fi SP4 18's (4th Order)

-2 Fi SSD 10's (midbass)

-4 Diamond Audio D6 Comp Sets

-1pr. Crescendo FT-1 Supertweets

-Dual Alts -6 XS Power Batts

-4 Crescendo BC3500d's (subs)

-1 Crescendo BC2000d (10's)

-1 Crescendo c1100.4 (comps)

2010-10-14171939.jpg

but the SPL rating is a good bit lower... Will it hit harder than the BTL ya think? I have an order in for a BTL but dont know if I should cancel it now and get one of these, Louder bass the better so will this be louder?

1 15" FI BTL N2

AQ2200d

Big 3

Pioneer head unit

kinetik 1200 (under the hood)

kinetik 2400 (dedicated to the sub)

Mids and highs coming soon!

but the SPL rating is a good bit lower... Will it hit harder than the BTL ya think? I have an order in for a BTL but dont know if I should cancel it now and get one of these, Louder bass the better so will this be louder?

wondering the same...

same price as the btl n2

Team Clearly Louder (MECA)Team DC Audio

++* SELLING the CACTUS SOUNDS K12 for $1550 shipped *++

HMU!!!

3 flips. nollie flips. big flips. hardflips. - steez

Youtube Channel My Build Log

95 Bonneville SSE

- WALLED/4th Order - ~30 cubes -

*thanks LoganBerry, CortezDVT, Cj18, SuperCharged DC, Ryan-RAM Designs,LoudNLow931*

4" coil, high mms will contribute to that lower SPL rating. Take it with a grain of salt, never forget Hoffmans iron law.

These things will be ones to watch out for in 4th order bandpass alignments, going to knock like a MONSTA! :good:

www.BladeICE.com

UK/European Distributors

Ascendant Audio

Fi Car Audio

XS Power

KnuKonceptz.co.uk

Facebook

Youtube Channel

skeptical on ordering one right now, I still dont know if they will be louder than the BTL's? FI don't really help much either as it takes a while to get an email response and I CANT FIND ANY PHONE NUMBER TO CALL AND ASK!

1 15" FI BTL N2

AQ2200d

Big 3

Pioneer head unit

kinetik 1200 (under the hood)

kinetik 2400 (dedicated to the sub)

Mids and highs coming soon!

new products are always nice!! :woot:

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

skeptical on ordering one right now, I still dont know if they will be louder than the BTL's? FI don't really help much either as it takes a while to get an email response and I CANT FIND ANY PHONE NUMBER TO CALL AND ASK!

man, that is such a hard question to answer. There are so many variables to consider, it wouldn't surprise me if they just didn't answer it at all. The best they would probably do is say if there is a potential or not for them to be louder. I don't know much (anything really) about Fi but from how they are talking it up, my guess is that is has the potential to be louder than most of what they have already.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

SP4 has the ability to get louder than the N2. Better thermal capacity... but weighs more and is deeper. Like Am said, with Hoffmans Iron Law, the lower 1W/1m rating does not indicate less output ability. In fact the SP4 is louder W per W over the N2 down low. Its reference efficiency is less (not a consideration above 80Hz in similar enclosures).

RGriffin83... no general phone line. Reason being is all employees at Fi machine, assemble, or pack. Having a singular person to handle the phones and tech is not enough for Fi (it isn't for AA and are constantly getting annoyed customers that it took 2 days to get through as the lines are busy), nor is it an easy task to find qualified people to support tech via phone. So instead of increasing the product costs to pay $50k year salaries for at least two people to take care of phone lines, we limit ourselves to email and try to get back within 24 hours. Email allows us to work the day and answer either before or after shifts (and try to during as well).

Archived