Purplehaze Posted December 8, 2011 Report Posted December 8, 2011 I guess know one liked my idea .... That's okay, I'd rather one day it say, "SOTM WINNER" That'd be much better anyway Kickin' Cruiser Seller Feedback Stage 3 Dash, Door Panels,4th Order wall 4 - 15'son a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K'sSolo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build
ugpbmx Posted December 8, 2011 Report Posted December 8, 2011 Ive always wanted to make myself a member title but cant. Id like to see what someone could come up with for myself. MY TRUCK BUILD - 1976 F-100 Ranger. Fully built 482 big block, 4 DC lvl4 15's in a blowthrough, plenty of custom fabrication. MY HATCH BUILD - 1993 Honda Civic DX Hatchback . Clean daily driver, dropped, subtle customization.
larrys95civic Posted December 8, 2011 Report Posted December 8, 2011 ^^yeah hook a cracka up Team Superior SPL Former Installer at Driven Sound & Security http://www.drivenss.com All kinds of forsale threads http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164247-amps-subs-and-misc/#entry2383262 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164430-polk-audio-sda6000-sound-bar/#entry2386634 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164279-3-michael-kors-watches/#entry2383983 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164549-more-items-from-storage/ http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166967-dd-9518s-amps-kenwood-custom-explorer-dash/ If someone is feeling generous I'd love an original sig LOL
BassMunky Posted April 2, 2013 Report Posted April 2, 2013 can please change mines to something else thanks. MostH8ed, Airgasm, Airmover, bass hero, basshead, etc. Shakin not Stirred....my buildhttp://www.stevemead...ngle-cab-build/412 CVX And put a sealed enclosure in your trunk cut a hole in your deck and call it ported
HunterJohnson Posted June 3, 2013 Report Posted June 3, 2013 Sorry to bump this up but I couldnt resist. I was searching how to change my member title and noticed the post above me can please change mines to something else thanks. MostH8ed, Airgasm, Airmover, bass hero, basshead, etc. RESULT: Captain Whinypants hahahaaha Scion tC SQ BuildiPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily drivenFord Explorer C Pillar Wall Build Just a cheap car to destroy with bass
KMS Posted June 3, 2013 Report Posted June 3, 2013 I'm just a noob at 140db. D: Alpine PDX-V9 Morel Tempo 6 Alpine SBR-S8-4 Alpine CDE 149BT
BassMunky Posted June 5, 2013 Report Posted June 5, 2013 please change thankyou. Shakin not Stirred....my buildhttp://www.stevemead...ngle-cab-build/412 CVX And put a sealed enclosure in your trunk cut a hole in your deck and call it ported
ZombieFatMan Posted August 3, 2013 Report Posted August 3, 2013 "I'm stuck in the port!"?? lol "Walmart Where Car Audio Is Both Funny and Sad" "The weak are meat, and the strong do eat..."
TeamHT Posted August 3, 2013 Report Posted August 3, 2013 Am I cool? Do I have one? Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.