Ecco Posted December 5, 2011 Report Posted December 5, 2011 I didn't read all the replies, but I know how you feel man. My last room mate was a good friend, then turned into a douche, saying vulgar things when I had females around, started lying about money and ish, so one day I just bounced out. Next time he does it, tell him to stop, if he doesn't punch him in the back of the head once or twice. Lol that'll teach him. Or I'll shit in a bag and put it in his trash can, then put his overflowing trashbag back in the trashcan. There's shit on the floor because he never takes his trash out. That'll make him think about taking it out! Or he'll just do what my roommate last year did: spray Febrese around every day... I should get some and spray him every time he farts. Like a misbehaved cat. Maybe. Haha, or get some lavender spray. My friend works on a lavender farm and that stuff is strong. And me and some other people had a huge Febrese war. Pretty funny. And tell us if that works. Or if he just stops taking showers.
Dylank811 Posted December 5, 2011 Author Report Posted December 5, 2011 i have one more thats real awful that i did to my step brother when he pissed me off its a no one knows but you thing and is awful awful. i would piss in his shoes. i did it bc anything i would do he would go tell his mommy(my step-mom or evil step-mom) so it had to be something that he wouldn't know Hahaha he probably got athlete's foot or something. I didn't read all the replies, but I know how you feel man. My last room mate was a good friend, then turned into a douche, saying vulgar things when I had females around, started lying about money and ish, so one day I just bounced out. Next time he does it, tell him to stop, if he doesn't punch him in the back of the head once or twice. Lol that'll teach him. Or I'll shit in a bag and put it in his trash can, then put his overflowing trashbag back in the trashcan. There's shit on the floor because he never takes his trash out. That'll make him think about taking it out! Or he'll just do what my roommate last year did: spray Febrese around every day... I should get some and spray him every time he farts. Like a misbehaved cat. Maybe. Haha, or get some lavender spray. My friend works on a lavender farm and that stuff is strong. And me and some other people had a huge Febrese war. Pretty funny. And tell us if that works. Or if he just stops taking showers. Lol "Well I already smell good anyway. Guess I don't need to shower." I don't think his bed sheets have been washed since he got here...better disinfect/febreeze those. 2004 Ford Mustang GTPioneer DEH-P7200HD head unitMach 460 Factory System Cadence FXA1600.2 Cadence S2W10 Cadence 4 AWG wiring Ported box, 2 cubes, 32 hertz
Jd1102 Posted December 5, 2011 Report Posted December 5, 2011 idk if he did but im sure his feet never ever smelt nice lmao
3Ltriste13 Posted December 5, 2011 Report Posted December 5, 2011 I'd realy tell him to stop his shit. And the next time just punch him in the face YEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Skullz Posted December 5, 2011 Report Posted December 5, 2011 Next time he is on the computer and shits himself take a page out of this guys book and do the same. 01 Ford focus ZX3 Pioneer AVH-X491BHS PPI PC 4800.2 Morel Maximo 6.5" x2
thecityxignites Posted December 5, 2011 Report Posted December 5, 2011 if you have tile floors anywhere, butter the shit out of em, so when he walks on them, he busts his ass. 2001 chevy cavalier Rebuild in progress what happens when your CD player skips and you accidentally drop a 22 hz sine bomb at an unholy volume on 7-8 year old subs? Mechanical failure floppy sub knockage on at least 2. well...as i see the level 6 is compared to a lamborghini.....but a corvette? i was thinking more like a chevy volt. its cute and new and "hip", but i would just rather stick my dick in a blender.........
Jd1102 Posted December 5, 2011 Report Posted December 5, 2011 Next time he is on the computer and shits himself take a page out of this guys book and do the same. literally LOL woke my wife up :rofl:
TeamHT Posted December 5, 2011 Report Posted December 5, 2011 No need to brush your prostate bahah!! Now normally I would say anything up the butt is super gay, but in this case, hand on the bible I swear I would. After Mexican or some Indian and just clean my prostate, rinse, repeat, wash and just record him brushing his teeth. Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
kam311 Posted December 5, 2011 Report Posted December 5, 2011 Or just bang his chick haha so far... HU- pioneer DEH-P59001B Amp- crescendo BC2000D Wire- 1/0 awg welding lead Electric- Big 3 ^same wire Subs- 2 Obsidian Audio 12 d4's Box 4ft^3 ported at 33hz. designed by Ram-Designs
Lbox88 Posted December 5, 2011 Report Posted December 5, 2011 Or just bang his chick haha Yeah great idea.... guy like this probably has a REAL winner of a chick.... UBL | Build Log
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.