Warning: This is nothing exciting.

As I said, nothing exciting. My roommate gets on my nerves. He farts like every 20 minutes and they're loud and moist. I know we're guys and all, but wtf. This is a living area, not a shithouse. He's seriously killed the mood so many times when I have company over. I think I'll just start violently beating him with my pillow when he does it. :nea:

violently beating him with a pillow...;.

know how I know you're gay?

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I would just GTFO.

Leave

Team Clearly Louder (MECA)Team DC Audio

++* SELLING the CACTUS SOUNDS K12 for $1550 shipped *++

HMU!!!

3 flips. nollie flips. big flips. hardflips. - steez

Youtube Channel My Build Log

95 Bonneville SSE

- WALLED/4th Order - ~30 cubes -

*thanks LoganBerry, CortezDVT, Cj18, SuperCharged DC, Ryan-RAM Designs,LoudNLow931*

You could pull off the shower head, put cubes of chicken bouillon in it, then screw it back on. Then he smells like chicken soup for the rest of the day!

As I said, nothing exciting. My roommate gets on my nerves. He farts like every 20 minutes and they're loud and moist. I know we're guys and all, but wtf. This is a living area, not a shithouse. He's seriously killed the mood so many times when I have company over. I think I'll just start violently beating him with my pillow when he does it. :nea:

violently beating him with a pillow...;.

know how I know you're gay?

How :o

You could pull off the shower head, put cubes of chicken bouillon in it, then screw it back on. Then he smells like chicken soup for the rest of the day!

Lol until the guys that share our bathroom go in there to use it...oops! Or he'd end up not taking a shower for days, leaving me in a bad spot too.

2004 Ford Mustang GTPioneer DEH-P7200HD head unitMach 460 Factory System

Cadence FXA1600.2

Cadence S2W10

Cadence 4 AWG wiring

Ported box, 2 cubes, 32 hertz

Lol "Well I already smell good anyway. Guess I don't need to shower." I don't think his bed sheets have been washed since he got here...better disinfect/febreeze those.

I bought febrese furniture spray for dogs for my roommate cause everything smelt horrible, so I basically soaked his bed in that stuff.

Screw the pillow, pillowcase with soap that's girly ish just beat the living hell out of him and I mean really give him a good ass kickin. I had a roommate like him in college who never took showers, never did laundry, washed dishes, cleaned up after himself and just every disgusting thing known to man. So me and the other two roommates in the apartment decided one day to just whoop his ass one good time and after that he showered twice a day, was very neat and tidy and I never had problems from him again. I will be damned if I let someone else ruin the one place where I am suppose to be at peace especially when I pay for rent out of my own pocket. Plus he messin with your vagina game that's an ass kickin all in it's own.

P.S. Make sure during the ass kickin you continuously tell him why he is getting his ass kicked that way he knows it's not just because you don't like him.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Lol Febreeze for dogs! And I know, me and whoevers over can usually laugh it off once, but then it's just gross. :/

2004 Ford Mustang GTPioneer DEH-P7200HD head unitMach 460 Factory System

Cadence FXA1600.2

Cadence S2W10

Cadence 4 AWG wiring

Ported box, 2 cubes, 32 hertz

this is what i walked into the bathroom tonight.... this brings not cleaning up after yourself to a whole new level.... i almost stepped in it barefoot on my way to the shower

the toilet is filled

IMG_0064.jpg

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

maybe the dude has crohns disease. then you'd feel like a dick.

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

Archived