Jump to content

Firefighters let house burn over $75 fee


Recommended Posts

Posted

I am in the Army, 14 years now. Imagine if they asked for a "fee" for us to protect you if some country invaded us. "Nope, let them cut this guys head off, he didn't pay his fee"...

Posted

I am in the Army, 14 years now. Imagine if they asked for a "fee" for us to protect you if some country invaded us. "Nope, let them cut this guys head off, he didn't pay his fee"...

Its not a "fee" its insurance. And buddy, government funding doesn't come out of thin air. I have a job, i pay taxes, there's your "fee".

Thank you for your service though, there's nothing i respect more.

i resolve to be a nicer moderator.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

Posted

I think at times it is better to lose everything and start over fresh than to have to pick and choose which items you want to try and keep after all the water damage that happens. It is what it is and if they didn't pay the service fee required then they paid the price for not getting what others payed for.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

Posted

Sure it sucks, but if I didn't pay my insurance would I be surprised if my insurnace company didn't pay? No... These people chose to opt out and so their house burned down, they even said "We knew about it, but didn't think it would happen to us". They rolled the dice and lost. Again it sucks, but when you live in a TWP you either pay higher taxes to pay off the police/fire/rescue from the nearest town or you pay for the service out of pocket.

I heard about that shit... I would be in jail if that happened to me... Im sorry but over 75 bux letting someone's house burn down is FN bullshit... Id be in jail for murdering the firefighters if that happened to me

Why? Because you gambled and lost? Comon man, sure it sucks, but at the same time why the fuck would I pay if they would save my shit anyways? They showed up on the scene, found no one in the home, and let it burn. They were sitting at a distance to make sure it didn't spread, that's it.

If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARS
UnderLoK-Tanq-SMD-Forum-resized.jpg
Check out my walled TBSS build over here
4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9
DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500
Pioneer X8500
6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts

Posted

I am in the Army, 14 years now. Imagine if they asked for a "fee" for us to protect you if some country invaded us. "Nope, let them cut this guys head off, he didn't pay his fee"...

Its not a "fee" its insurance. And buddy, government funding doesn't come out of thin air. I have a job, i pay taxes, there's your "fee".

Thank you for your service though, there's nothing i respect more.

Exactly! Those "fees" are already paid for by all of OUR taxes. So why do they try to take advantage of people and charge more?

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

Posted

Exactly! Those "fees" are already paid for by all of OUR taxes. So why do they try to take advantage of people and charge more?

I hate to be judgmental, but do you honestly think people in that community pay much taxes? Trailer park, white trash, made it onto the news because of something they clearly screwed up on (and they admitted it).

i resolve to be a nicer moderator.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

Posted

Berto do you own a house? If not you should see all the shit they tack on to you. School tax local tax property tax state taxes county taxes. Id kill if one of those was only 75 bucks.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

while ur house is burning are they supposed to ask if u payed the $75 fee? :pardon:

:bull:

fireman & police is such :bull: these days. do ur damn JOB. PROTECT & SERVE.

m_8e0e9deb0e2a020a7ff1bf0d3a6c3306.jpgth_140x100square.jpgth_140x100rev2animated.gifsoundigital.pngth_Banner_140x100.jpgn221468318568_2854.jpg

8_RedDevillogo.pngteamtexflex-1.jpg

Posted

they knew about the fee. I see that they might not have been well off but its 75 bucks. I dont see why they would complain. Its not the fire fighters fault that you have to pay for fire protection in that city. They should be upset at themselves, they burnt their house down and didnt have the responsibility to pay for the protection. just my side of the story. I mean it sucks for them but everything happens for a reason.

2 DC 12" lvl 4s

1 DC 1.2k

XS Power S3400

big 3

Alll KNU wire

Pioneer HU

cheapo Legacy coaxes (just for now)

dc-audio-you-should-get-there-is-no-try-just-do-thumb-1.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4316 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...