so it comes down to price then. cool

IF you dont mind the Red Ring of Death

PS3 ftw,

I dont have one but its just more reliable from a hardware perspective.

guess youve never heard of ps3s yellow light of doom. the new xbox360s are supposed to have a lower failure rate than ps3 from what ive heard. some other stuff to consider are more people have 360 compared to ps3. a large portion of 360 player also have mics for multiplayer, but they are far worse than the people on ps3 with ignorance. just something i noticed

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

Better controller.

ew seriously? maybe i've just used the PS controller for so long, but omg i hate the xbox controller lol. so big and bulky and obnoxious

360 controller. Not the original Xbox one. I've got bigger hands and the Playstation controller is too small for me. I hate the convex thumbsticks. Much prefer the concave ones on the 360. Plus I'm in love with my Razer Onza :wub:

i find it hilarious they have a 360 formatted controller for ps3 lol.gif

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

I play my PS3 with my Xbox 360 controller. Best of both worlds in my opinion.

XCM cross battle adapter FTW.

Oh, and yellowdog linux for the PS3 is the shit.

Need Test Tones/Sine Waves? Click Here!

My Saab 9000 build
1993 Saab 9000 Aero 5spd
Pioneer - Zapco - Hifonics - Sundown Audio - O2 Audio - RE Audio

Just Say No To Rear Speakers
Just Say No To CCA Wire
Real Men Drive Stick

Hit me up on Facebook, if you want

I've played on PS3, 360, and PC.

PC is the best, 360 and PS3 are the same.

I prefer 360 because of the controller though. I grew up on PS controllers, but the 360 controller just felt... right, the first time I used it.

On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

2008 Subaru Forester XT

I can pretty much agree with everything said here.

PC: Best controller, 100% customizable and easier to use(luv keeboardz), Best possible graphics if you have a gaming PC.

360: The newer ones have so much better life than the old ones, although, I had one from 4 christmas' ago, and sold it to my friend, still running strong. 360's network is amazing, yes the monthly payment is their but very worth it.

ps3: I believe PS3 has better grahpics of the 2 console, their online network though I do not like. My brothers co-worker got his account hacked and now has to play dealing with rediculous changes to his settings which he cannot change.

For controlls on the conolse, I love the 360 :P

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

just so this doesnt turn into a console war i feel i need to reiterate

i will only be playing skyrim on whichever console i choose

To reply with experience. I have Skyrim for PS3 and my brother-inlaw has it for XBOX. The PS3 seams to lag a little more often. Graphics are the same, as is content. If your going refurbished, I would recomend going with the cheaper XBOX.

Although I prefer the PS3.

Click Links To View Build Logs

1994 - Mazda B3000 (Daily/Toy/Show)

2002 - Mazda Protege (Daily)

1995 - Hyundai Accent (R.I.P.)

1984 - Bronco II (Restoration Project)

Youtube Channel

both the new xbox and the new ps3 dont seem to have any problems anymore but ps3 is free online and xbox you have to pay i have both and i personally like the ps3 better the xbox controller is more comfortable but if you get a gaming pc it will be better than both since the games get mods and it changes the way you play compared to the systems

both the new xbox and the new ps3 dont seem to have any problems anymore but ps3 is free online and xbox you have to pay i have both and i personally like the ps3 better the xbox controller is more comfortable but if you get a gaming pc it will be better than both since the games get mods and it changes the way you play compared to the systems

well, someone missed the point of this thread.

On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

2008 Subaru Forester XT

Archived