Warped Rims FML *Happy Update*

Maybe this

rims.jpg

I like em.... But like I said earlier, look for a set of the 5 spoke bullits, and powdercoat them black. They should be pretty cheap to find. When I get home, I'll start browsing more in depth. It's kinda hard to filter options on my phone lol

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Now those look sexy.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Google Foose Wheels for Mustangs..

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Now those look sexy.

I think so too.

did they actually show you that they fcked?

No, but its the reason they couldn't get them to balance right. Both bad ones are on the rear now, and it cut down on the vibrations a little. Think they're just trying to get me to buy new shit through them?

Google Foose Wheels for Mustangs..

Thanks, but not a fan of Foose.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

take your rims back up there. get them to dismount the tire. lay down a line of paper towels. roll the rim. If it wobbles or turns in any sort of way, spin it around and roll again to see if its actually bent. I do it all the time my dad owns a tire shop.

1999 GMC Yukon, 6 PSI platform 5 18's, 4th order bandpass by BHE, Taramps,

Archived