67 Camaro. The blue bomber *EDIT* Now the green machine NOT DONE! Final edition

Dude that came out beyond sick! So nice! I'm gonna pm you. I need your wiring skills and knowledge!

Thanks bro.

Gimme a few days to wire up you a plan in your PM ;)

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

that trunk be looking CLEAN

very nice bill!!

Thanks!

Very nice and super clean. That cigarette lighter thing you did, I might have to try. Mine had the post on the back broken and I would have no use for it anyway. Great idea.

As simple as it is, it took some thinking and a little luck to find the right parts to do it. Now that it's been done, it's easy for anyone to do one ;)

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

and vids if you got em

http://www.youtube.c...e1?feature=mheehttp://www.stevemead...87#entry1993187

JVC KD-R530 head unit

VVME INNO-D1500 sub amp

Kenwood KAC-8402 amplifierPioneer 2-way 6.5 X2 @ 4 ohms

DTI Audio 6.5 X2 @ 4 ohmsbox: 4.24 ft^3 tuned to 61 hertz (port walls fell off and dissapeared :( )

The customer just dropped off more stuff he would like to to switch out and got his first demo of the system. It is nice to have him demo what he likes in music and to be impressed with it's performance. Couple things in the 8's I want to address rattle wise in the dash and panels. Nothing I don't think I can't fix with a little Damp Pro and Sludge. Overall it's fun to see someone with an ear to ear grin enjoying music at a higher level then he is used too. Good enough to line up 2 more cars when this one is done. :D

Archived