Im not needing a job, but why so many jobs?

Because it's North Dakota.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

i bet its something to do with oil and gas fracking

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

I've heard about the boom in ND. I've thought about it, but as you said...it is North Dakota. :pardon:

2005 Subaru Outback Wagon Pioneer 9400BH Fi Q 15, SAZ1500dV3

The first build>>> http://www.stevemead...-outback-build/

140.9 @ 36hz Sealed on dash!

REBUILT!!! 2 Fi Q 15s, 2 SAZ1500dv3 146.9 @ 39hz dBDRA certified

i bet its something to do with oil and gas fracking

I'd be willing to bet that too, I have heard that they will take guys off the street with no experience whatsoever and they will be makin 70k a year. I doubt that industry will last too long tho.

yes its mainly to do with the oil companys drilling but think of it this way alot of people are coming up here for the oil jobs which creats jobs for construction for housing which brings up more people so that means the restaurants and grocry stores and other local jobs around here are needing to hire more people and ive been hearing from all the big wigs that are up here that its a 10 to 20+ year job plan for people

rite now im working in construction mainly dealing with concrete and i make 18 an hour and im never short on hours and the lowest ive herd of anyone making was at a hardware store a chick was making 10 an hour working the cash register and thats in a small town called Tioga and in a town called Minot the starting pay at mcdonalds is between 10-15 an hour

Archived