My good deed for the day

LOL, I don't know why, but I get so much enjoyment out of seeing some person who acts like an idiot and drive their CAR into the back of a big TRUCK with a good ole' Reese hitch sticking out of the back. Same thing happened at a stop sign in my dad's truck except the other driver had a Cavalier. When they looked up and saw us stopped at the sign, they mashed the brakes which caused the nose of the car to dive underneath the hitch and lift the ass end of the truck. Scuffed the paint on hitch, put a 2 1/2 foot crease down the center of their hood rofl.gif

Haha same thing happened to my dad when he noticed a young girl doing her hair in the mirror and following way to close, when my dad had to slam on the breaks for a deer. He has a pindle hitch so it did nothing to the hitch but accordian scrunched her hood.

This is what his hitch looks like for those of you that dont know what a pindle hitch is

RM5P-PintleHitchRecMount10K.jpg

7w1lnOR.jpg

2004 Bagged Trailblazer

(4)18" Sundown Nsv3s
(4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4
(2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500

This is why on both of my trucks I leave the hitch in. A little extra bumber for the little rear end.

until you hit the hitch with your knee, that shit hurts like a mofo lol, have done it multiple times with my dads F-250 <_<

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

This is why on both of my trucks I leave the hitch in. A little extra bumber for the little rear end.

until you hit the hitch with your knee, that shit hurts like a mofo lol, have done it multiple times with my dads F-250 <_<

x2 i do it all the time walking around my moms pick up, i finally got in the hang of walking infront of the truck now, but sometimes i hit my winch, which hurts worse. I got in a wreck while back and a crown vic clipped my front bumper and it was over for that car. Tore the whole drive side apart. i could see the interior through the doors. Gotta love my 1/4 in steel warn front bumper FTW!!!!

Edited by Socky

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

LOL ive learned to make wide turns around my trucks.

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

man, fuck hitches. Awesome for hauling shit, not awesome for kness and ankles.

My good deed was a few quarters back in school. Was at the nearby CVS with some hallmates when we got stopped by an older looking asian lady with a young kid (He looked abuot 6 or 7). She asked one of my hallmates if he had any cash to spare so she could buy diapers for her son. Pretty much she went through all of my buddies except me, I was on another aisle looking for chips and shit lol. I came back and asked them why she was talking to them, and they told me what was up. They all pretty much lied because the lady seemed really odd (She was kind of jittery, wasn't putting full sentences together) about not having money. I decided to help the lady out, and I went up to her and asked which diapers she needed. She pointed out the cheap ones, but I decided to get her the nicer brand name diapers that had more in a package. As I took them to the register, she explained how she was gonna try to steal some diapers if no one would help her out, but she really didnt want to because she would violate paroll because of a DUI. Now whether or not this lady was truy bullshitting me or not, I felt like I helped her out.

Thinking back, I feel like she was telling the truth because I see her a lot around San bernardino, pushing the same baby stroller with the same little boy, either waiting at the bus stops or walking down E street. Makes me really appreciate what I have and how lucky I am.

My Channel on YouTube. Check it out for cinematic-style Car Audio videos.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcSMhtT-rpopJbdybubDgnQ

New 2014 Scion TC 4th Wall Build

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/217173-2014-tc-4th-order-build-3-fi-sp4-15s/

Good shit, dude.

My good deed was yesterday at Taco Bell. I was standing inside waiting for my order when this POS Saturn pulls up. I noticed the back window was down, odd in pouring rain. A young girl, maybe 18-19 yo was driving and she gets out and is trying to grab the window to raise it, the mount holding it completely broke. She looked like she wanted to cry. So I get my food, go outside and tell her I got a fix for it. Grab the roll of Gorilla tape out of my car and tape that bitch up (the window, not the girl lol). She was so happy and thankful for such a simple thing. One less thing for her to worry about.

This is totally Sig worthy. Lol

Edited by carlosg_313

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

my good xmas deed...my girl has been lookin at subs for her car for a while, so two days ago we drove an hour to get to the shop she's getting them installed so i could help her out (she knows nothing about subs). ended up leading her down a completely different path from two memphis street reference 12s in a prefab box to a single power reference 12 that I'm going to make the box for her and the shop will use my box for the install. Also made sure she got sound deadener installed, decent wiring, good amp, bass knob, and all the other little details. Will most likely end up building her the box for free and surprise her by covering it in zebra-print carpeting.

masterbation is free, and even saves you money.sorry but someone had to say it

sorry, Jimmy...beat you to it (no pun intended)

LOLDON'T get a wife. Best advice I never got, and now it's too late <_<

My build: 12" DCON in a dorm room.

New/current build: 8" woofer, custom amplifier block, fiberglassed speaker pods