Jump to content

Squishy noise in my ear?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Has anyone else gotten a bothersom, waterlike, squishy, kind of crackly sound when you push just behind the earlobe?

My left ear just started (and is now the first to pop when I yawn)

I know this isn't a doctors forum or something lol. I was just wondering if anyone had it / had a fix for it

Posted

Tried to find a picture of Shawn Wayans from Scary Movie 1 when he got stabbed in the ear with a penis but no luck :pardon:

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Posted

No not really, but when I yawn my right ear pops (it just recently started to do it)

I also have a problem when I get tired from like doing physical exercise, getting too hot, or sometimes just yawning also makes my eyes plug up, sorta like when you get water in your ears. Dont know what causes it, but I have never had it until about 2 years ago. :shrug:

7w1lnOR.jpg

2004 Bagged Trailblazer

(4)18" Sundown Nsv3s
(4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4
(2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500

 

Posted

does it hurt? something like this happened awhile back when it popped when i yawned to was painful. all i did was lay on my side and have someone pour some hydrogen peroxide in your ear let is sit for a like 30-45 second and then switch side and let it drain. the peroxide doesnt hurt it just feels cold and you hear a crackly bubbly noise when you have it in your ear.

or if its just wax build up look up something call ear candling it removes most of the built it wax from your ears if seen it done before its kinda cool and nasty at the same time.

or you could just go to the doctor and have them clean your ears :shrug:

Posted

like mentioned it could be wax, hopefully it is.....could always be worse

Posted

I can pop my jaw just under my ear lobes. All you gotta do is try to extend your jaw out as far as possible and to the left as far as possible at the same time. :ehh:

Alpine PDX-V9


Morel Tempo 6


Alpine SBR-S8-4


Alpine CDE 149BT



Posted

put hydrogen peroxide

tilt head so peroxide goes deep in your ear

listen to bubbles

wait till bubbles are done

rinse ear

2004 Volkswagen GLI

1 10" Skar VVX

^^^ Looking for an amp to run it, Pm me if you have one ^^^

Posted

I wear hearing aids (due to a near fatal electrocution when I was about 2 years old). They cause alot of ear wax buildup and when I get to moving around and start sweating alot, especially when I just get done drumming or jamming on my guitar and headbanging. I tend to notice a more consistant flow of liquids from my ears. I don't wear my hearing aids when I play drums, I wear headphones. Basically, in the end my ears are always guarded by something. Either tubes or a pair of headphones, unless I'm asleep.

I noticed the squishy sound sometimes, but generally, I'll put hydrogen paroxide on a q-tip and clean them out good every week. Otherwise, I use a q-tip and clean them out almost daily.

BASS MEKANIK RECORDS

"Audio Implosion" & "SubSonic Guillotine" available anywhere digital music is sold!

2007 Ford Focus

(NOTE: My cousin's build I helped him with)

Pioneer H/U

(4) Absolute Dome Tweeters on A & C pillars

Scosche HD683A's in front doors

Fosgate R168x2's in rear doors

SoundQubed HDS312 in custom 2.57 Ft^3 @ 30Hz

Audiopipe APCL-1800.1D

Q-Mat

Audio Technix 0 Gauge

119aH/850CCA Marine Deep Cycle batteries

YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/DWRhythm

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9509 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...