Jump to content

dodge, chevy, ford?


Recommended Posts

Posted

lThe new Chrysler 300s and dodge chargers are sweet especially the srt8's but you can't mess with the new 800 hp mustang super snake!! 

http://wot.motortrend.com/2012-shelby-mustang-gt500-super-snake-debut-new-york-auto-show-65903.html

I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before

Posted

i have a 87 s10 and a 04f150 so im gonna have to go with ford and chevy. i dont like dodges at all tho

Posted

Read your own link? Camaro isn't anywhere on that list, and they say if its not on it, its assembled outside the us....

Just throwing that out there

I never said that the Camaro was assembled in the U.S.

Posted

Honestly, I like Chevy. I have a Dodge, and I love it. I think I would choose a Classic Dodge truck over a Chevy, but anything within the last 20 years, I would pick Chevy. The only thing I might choose Ford on over Dodge or Chevy is a Powerstroke. And still, I would have to immediately put an EGR Delete kit on it before I did anything, those turbo diesels have some flaws. But man they are badass chipped.

I love the Dodge Dually. In the Dually department, I would choose a Dodge. In the 90s, I would choose a Chevy dually however. I have mixed views, but my all time favorite is Chevy. I love all of their new vehicles. anything in the 21st century I love. :clapping:

Not to mention I love me a classic Chevy. :D Give me a '57 Chevy, and a couple of Camaros' and Chevelles' and I'll be good. :pardon:

1989 Dodge D150, 318 LA; Holley Fuel InjectionBuild Log:http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/72838-dc-dodge-d150-blowthrough-thread-updated-pics-fixed-2-level-4-15s-wlvl-5-coils/Truck Add-ons: 20" rims2/4 drop15% tintBucket seatsK&N air filterSmog Pump deleteStereoWORK IN PROGRESS2 DC Level 4 15s with Level 5 Coils1 Audiopipe AP15001D (Soon to be a Crescendo BC3500)JBL 650W amp (unsure of model)4 6x9 Rockford Prime 3 ways2 Soundstream TWS.4 Dome tweetersKnuKonceptz 1/0 Power Wire

*3 Kinetik 2400s and a Mechman 270A alt in the future*

Posted

lThe new Chrysler 300s and dodge chargers are sweet especially the srt8's but you can't mess with the new 800 hp mustang super snake!! 

http://wot.motortrend.com/2012-shelby-mustang-gt500-super-snake-debut-new-york-auto-show-65903.html

Can't mess with it? I beg to differ. Ok, ok. I can't LEGALLY mess with it. But who does anything legally anymore? :peepwall:

1989 Dodge D150, 318 LA; Holley Fuel InjectionBuild Log:http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/72838-dc-dodge-d150-blowthrough-thread-updated-pics-fixed-2-level-4-15s-wlvl-5-coils/Truck Add-ons: 20" rims2/4 drop15% tintBucket seatsK&N air filterSmog Pump deleteStereoWORK IN PROGRESS2 DC Level 4 15s with Level 5 Coils1 Audiopipe AP15001D (Soon to be a Crescendo BC3500)JBL 650W amp (unsure of model)4 6x9 Rockford Prime 3 ways2 Soundstream TWS.4 Dome tweetersKnuKonceptz 1/0 Power Wire

*3 Kinetik 2400s and a Mechman 270A alt in the future*

Posted

After having worked in an auto repair shop and personally seen what goes wrong and where.

Chevy fan for life.

Dodges are alright, just watch the water levels like a hawk.

Fords.... lol .. screw all fords except their pickups.

Posted

After having worked in an auto repair shop and personally seen what goes wrong and where.

Chevy fan for life.

Dodges are alright, just watch the water levels like a hawk.

Fords.... lol .. screw all fords except their pickups.

Agreed on the water levels. I have to put antifreeze in every month in a half. :/

You know the best thing about ford? They circled the problem. :shrug:

1989 Dodge D150, 318 LA; Holley Fuel InjectionBuild Log:http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/72838-dc-dodge-d150-blowthrough-thread-updated-pics-fixed-2-level-4-15s-wlvl-5-coils/Truck Add-ons: 20" rims2/4 drop15% tintBucket seatsK&N air filterSmog Pump deleteStereoWORK IN PROGRESS2 DC Level 4 15s with Level 5 Coils1 Audiopipe AP15001D (Soon to be a Crescendo BC3500)JBL 650W amp (unsure of model)4 6x9 Rockford Prime 3 ways2 Soundstream TWS.4 Dome tweetersKnuKonceptz 1/0 Power Wire

*3 Kinetik 2400s and a Mechman 270A alt in the future*

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 377 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...