Post you CLEAR Sq songs that rape on highs

I don't care for that song, I don't get why it's so popular. I wonder how many ppl realize the song is basically talking about Columbine style revenge

Its not so much the song itself I like, I just like the dubstep remix to it. I did realize what it was about when I originally heard it though

Is it allowed for somebody to link me to a giant database? I can contribute lots as well.....

Gary 'Numatik' Eberle

West Sacramento, California

Vehicle build log (1) 'Aayla' Numatik's one and only, bodydropped pasted the doors Chevy S-20 Ext-Ext cab. This project ended after a horrible horrible motorcycle accident. There are so many mods it would fill an entire page in my sig. Check it out if you have A LOT of time to kill. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/39785-numatiks-doored-s-20-bodydropped-on-doors-ext-ext-cab-10-subs-full-frame-build/?hl=%20numatik#39;s

Vehicle build log (2) 'Snow White' Daily/showstopper 2004 Chevy Silverado

Lays on 22s soon for 26s to run a beefy tire on 4s (4) 5gal tanks, (3)AZOB2 pumps, Slam digital stealth two speed valves with 16 solenoids, Slam SS bags all around, ART upper and lower arms, KP Components 6-link, KP Components watts link, Panther juice 6 22s, Spikes EVERYWHERE. 3,600WRMS total, (5) Kicker amps, (2) L7 15s under raised back seats, 15" screen molded to dash, 36 speakers total all Mb Quartz and Fosgate. Fiberglass console with removable face plates and arm rests, flushed speakers, lots of toggle switches, Playstation 2, rear view camera, Suede and leather seats, suede headliner, Dakota Digital air gauges, voltage gauges, and current draw gauges. (2) XS Power 4800 batteries, Whole truck is flat black and white and the

ENTIRE truck is fully pin striped by TJ Pagano here in Sacramento.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/123328-numatiks-bagged-2004-silverado/

smdsig1.png

"What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. I am proof" - Numatik

I didnt know that wasnt allowed, I was just trying to give everybody the songs I use..... Can you link me to the big sq thread? How come I can goto decafs thread and download the zips of all the screwed and chopped songs? can I just make a big zip folder?

I can't find it now, it was a few pages, we'll just add to this one though since it's active I guess.

Decaf alters the music and 99% of it is free music from free mixtapes, but of course now its only for 18+ since ppl were just joining to get the music. All you gotta do is list the name of the song or add a YT vid of it, no need for file sharing since it's really it's not hard to find songs now a days

You can also pay to be a contributing member, and download the songs.

Basshead-in-Training

I dont like this at all, a YT vid just means you have to search the song on torrent or BUY on itunes. I dont pay for a song unless its impossible to find for free. If other users have the songs already, they should be able to be shared. I will share all mine with people if they share theres, there must be a better way then this....

A better way to illegally share music? Why do people think it is ok not to pay for music?

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

No problem....Best place to find songs

I dont like this at all, a YT vid just means you have to search the song on torrent or BUY on itunes. I dont pay for a song unless its impossible to find for free. If other users have the songs already, they should be able to be shared. I will share all mine with people if they share theres, there must be a better way then this....

A better way to illegally share music? Why do people think it is ok not to pay for music?

Somebody at some time bought the music, by allowing somebody else to have it by giving it to them should NOT be illegal. Iv been downloading free music since the internet was available to the public, and I will always continue to do so. The only time I ever pay for for a song is when I get it on a p2p or a torrent. Period. When you have a forum, and people want to share music with each other, there should be nothing wrong with that.

Gary 'Numatik' Eberle

West Sacramento, California

Vehicle build log (1) 'Aayla' Numatik's one and only, bodydropped pasted the doors Chevy S-20 Ext-Ext cab. This project ended after a horrible horrible motorcycle accident. There are so many mods it would fill an entire page in my sig. Check it out if you have A LOT of time to kill. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/39785-numatiks-doored-s-20-bodydropped-on-doors-ext-ext-cab-10-subs-full-frame-build/?hl=%20numatik#39;s

Vehicle build log (2) 'Snow White' Daily/showstopper 2004 Chevy Silverado

Lays on 22s soon for 26s to run a beefy tire on 4s (4) 5gal tanks, (3)AZOB2 pumps, Slam digital stealth two speed valves with 16 solenoids, Slam SS bags all around, ART upper and lower arms, KP Components 6-link, KP Components watts link, Panther juice 6 22s, Spikes EVERYWHERE. 3,600WRMS total, (5) Kicker amps, (2) L7 15s under raised back seats, 15" screen molded to dash, 36 speakers total all Mb Quartz and Fosgate. Fiberglass console with removable face plates and arm rests, flushed speakers, lots of toggle switches, Playstation 2, rear view camera, Suede and leather seats, suede headliner, Dakota Digital air gauges, voltage gauges, and current draw gauges. (2) XS Power 4800 batteries, Whole truck is flat black and white and the

ENTIRE truck is fully pin striped by TJ Pagano here in Sacramento.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/123328-numatiks-bagged-2004-silverado/

smdsig1.png

"What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. I am proof" - Numatik

No problem....Best place to find songs

Somebody at some time bought the music, by allowing somebody else to have it by giving it to them should NOT be illegal. Iv been downloading free music since the internet was available to the public, and I will always continue to do so. The only time I ever pay for for a song is when I get it on a p2p or a torrent. Period. When you have a forum, and people want to share music with each other, there should be nothing wrong with that.

:good: :good: :good: :good:

2010 Chevrolet Cruze

Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt

Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5"

Sub Control --- Pac LC1

Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K

Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1

Battery - GZBP 12.2500X

LOL bro, just b/c you (and me and thousands of others) feel the same way (considering how terrible most music is now a days and doesn't deserve to be bought) doesn't mean we can make the rules. Steve doesn't want it on here for the simple fact it can get his site shut down, especially with the new SOPA Bill, any site that has copy written music/video/etc on it can be terminated by the U.S. Government if not taken down within 5 days, this even goes for sites in other countries.

Suck it up and deal with it, you have be downloading music since the interwebz was born apparently so I don't see why this is even an issue for you. Google + artist + song name + "mp3" + "download" and hit search and you will find it. If not well there's always Itunes & Amazon because if you want the song bad enough you will pay for it.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Archived