PaCiFiKbAllA Posted December 20, 2011 Report Posted December 20, 2011 La Condesa's are one my my favorite...really smooth. For a man on a budget, Honey Berry Backwoods FTW! lol 1 x Fi Audio SP4 V2 12" D2 Fully Loaded 1 x Wolfram W-4500.1 2 x XS Power D5100's 250A Singer Alternator 2.67 Cubes @ 29hz
3Ltriste13 Posted December 20, 2011 Report Posted December 20, 2011 I rather like smoking some Arturo Fuentes cigars good hand rolled dominican Cigars YEEEEEEEEEEEEE
LT.Smoke Posted December 20, 2011 Report Posted December 20, 2011 I guess a swisher is considered a cigar while I do enjoy me a good wood tip now and then, there is nothing better then a hand rolled cigar. I started with the Colorado Claro and now like me a good Maduro wrap little darker more flavor. Really starting to like the Toro's. A nice fat wrap makes for a long slow draw with great flavor. When i'm just out in the garage for a short time, I will cut them in half for the quicker smoke. I have a guy who rolls for me locally and damn they are nice cigars. Bill got me interested in this smoke pack that had maduros and another type of cigar but i cant remember the name... Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
Cardboardcat15 Posted December 20, 2011 Author Report Posted December 20, 2011 I have a walk-in humidor in my basement which I posted pics of last fall. Favortites are Bolivar, LGC and Cohiba but selection is nice to suit the mood :-D You'll find me on mosy cigar forums using this sam screen name. If you're looking for legit Cuban sources online shoot me a pm. /envy A walk in humidor in your basement. That's awesome. I've been meaning to get my hands on a bolivar Maduro, but the shop I go to doesn't carry them. It's sad, really. But I totally feel you on the LGC's, great stuff there. I've never had a gloria I didn't like. My Channel on YouTube. Check it out for cinematic-style Car Audio videos. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcSMhtT-rpopJbdybubDgnQ New 2014 Scion TC 4th Wall Build https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/217173-2014-tc-4th-order-build-3-fi-sp4-15s/
younggun69 Posted April 11, 2012 Report Posted April 11, 2012 I just got my wine cooler in today for my wineador, going to buy some bloodwood shelves from Forrest at wineadors.com. I really enjoy Ashton Cabinet Cigars and the Gurkha Grand Reserve. Dale - 'When life hands you lemons--make lemonade, THEN find someone whose life has handed them vodka and have one heck of a party....lol'
gibsonm21 Posted April 11, 2012 Report Posted April 11, 2012 I prefer Dominicans over Cubans for the most part. My top cigars: 1. 5 Vegas: Gold*********(Nothing else is even close) 2. Cigars Internationals Legends: Copper series(Well, actually this one is kinda close) 3. 5 Vegas: Classic 4. Rocky Patel vintage 1992 box press Cigars International is my friend. It helped me through an 7 month ride across the pond! 08 Tahoe 2 sets of JL Zr 650s 2 15" RE XXX(New) DC 5k
kingsuv Posted April 11, 2012 Report Posted April 11, 2012 I just just got in another order. Nub sampler pack, Padilla Miami Oscuro Limitado Perfecto 10-Pack along with the Gurkha George Fest. with these ones in it; 1 x $12.49 - Gurkha Black Dragon Fury Nublizer 5-Pack 5 CIGARS (reg.$70.50) 1 x $12.49 - Gurkha Widow Maker Maduro Churchill 5-Pack 5 CIGARS (reg.$250) 1 x $12.49 - Gurkha Legend Box-Press Toro 5-Pack 5 CIGARS (reg.$90) 1 x $12.49 - Gurkha Legend Vintage '01 XO Perfecto 6-Pack 6 CIGARS (reg.$150) http://www.cigarsint...asp?item=CS-PT5 Should keep me busy for a few weeks. Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out. not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it.
MarioB Posted April 11, 2012 Report Posted April 11, 2012 I just just got in another order. Nub sampler pack, Padilla Miami Oscuro Limitado Perfecto 10-Pack along with the Gurkha George Fest. with these ones in it; 1 x $12.49 - Gurkha Black Dragon Fury Nublizer 5-Pack 5 CIGARS (reg.$70.50) 1 x $12.49 - Gurkha Widow Maker Maduro Churchill 5-Pack 5 CIGARS (reg.$250) 1 x $12.49 - Gurkha Legend Box-Press Toro 5-Pack 5 CIGARS (reg.$90) 1 x $12.49 - Gurkha Legend Vintage '01 XO Perfecto 6-Pack 6 CIGARS (reg.$150) http://www.cigarsint...asp?item=CS-PT5 Should keep me busy for a few weeks. one hell of a deal 12- DC Audio m2Lvl3 12's1- Hertz HSK3 way2- DC5K's2- ZX350.42- Stinger SP1500D batteries in rear3- runs of 1/0ga. to the rearTeam DC Audiodcsoundlab.com Quality is all in how you take pictures I have plenty of projects that look WAY better on camera then in person crazy to fit so many in so little. Reminds me of some of the porns I've seen?
audio1der Posted April 11, 2012 Report Posted April 11, 2012 King; would love to hear your thoughts on that killer sampler pack. Choice is the spice of life! Have any of you ever tried Cuban Jose L Piedras (JLP)? Amazing smoke for the $ once you remove them from the cardboard 5 packs. Man, I was in Cuba a couple weeks ago and if it wasn't too humid that the cigars wouldn't draw, it was windy LOL. Never underestimate that garage most of us smoke in. Big 3 with 1/0 welding cable, dual runs of 1/0 and 2gua F-R DD 2512 D2 powered by Audioque 1200d at 1ohm, 2.5ft^3 ported to 36Hz Boston SX 6.0 comps powered by Phoenix Gold M50 for front stage Silver Flute 8" midbass in doors powered by Alpine 3539 Alpine CDA-117 HU
Robby Holmes Posted April 11, 2012 Report Posted April 11, 2012 I can't say that swishers are cigars lol I do love Cubans Just got back from Mexico about a month ago, had a bunch of cubanos there But as far as LEGAL cigars, I LOVE me some Acid 1400's. comparibly the best cigar I've ever smoked. if you've never had an Acid, go to your closest tobacco shop as soon as it opens, ask for an acid 1400. If they don't carry them, Throw your hands on the table, Lean forward, eyes bulging, Slightly open your mouth, And say (without moving your jaw: "where can I get them..." '08 Chevy Cobalt coupe 2.2 base model trunk build: 2 9512iSC flatwound alum 1.5 coils -extra 9500 spider pack -8" platinum carbon dustcaps 1 DD Z1 (.375ohm nominally daily) 3g31 AGM 320a Ohio Gen alt 1 DD S4 4 channel 4 VO-M8v1's (holes cut for 3rd pair) 2 CS 6.5's 2 VO-B1's Sony XAV-601BT all Knu Krystal RCA's Cadence 7band EQ ______________________ 148.3db @ 32hz (burp) 148.4 @ 37 & 38hz (burp) 146.xdb 90sec average (center windshield)
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.