younggun69 Posted April 12, 2012 Report Posted April 12, 2012 You might consider a wineador, I just got mine and haven't used it yet, but its close to if not cheaper than any humidor that holds the same amount, and its climate controlled. Dale - 'When life hands you lemons--make lemonade, THEN find someone whose life has handed them vodka and have one heck of a party....lol'
kingsuv Posted April 12, 2012 Report Posted April 12, 2012 I looked into them, and they are pretty badass. I have a pretty good plan for the one I want to build. Maybe try my hand at some real woodworking and less box building Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out. not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it.
MarioB Posted April 12, 2012 Report Posted April 12, 2012 just ordered me the Gurkha's Gargantuan Grab Bag 12- DC Audio m2Lvl3 12's1- Hertz HSK3 way2- DC5K's2- ZX350.42- Stinger SP1500D batteries in rear3- runs of 1/0ga. to the rearTeam DC Audiodcsoundlab.com Quality is all in how you take pictures I have plenty of projects that look WAY better on camera then in person crazy to fit so many in so little. Reminds me of some of the porns I've seen?
younggun69 Posted April 19, 2012 Report Posted April 19, 2012 King- I'm sure you'll be more than capable of building a quality humidor! You might contact Forrest at wineadors.com for some tips to the humidor crafting trade. I'm sure there's some secrets to them that not just anyone knows, and he'd help you out. Mario - Try the Gurkha grand reserve maduro churchill, it's sealed in a tube like maker's mark whiskey. It's a very pleasant stick. Dale - 'When life hands you lemons--make lemonade, THEN find someone whose life has handed them vodka and have one heck of a party....lol'
corey0928 Posted April 19, 2012 Report Posted April 19, 2012 I tried the acid 1400. Too be honest i didn't care for it. The wrap had a nice taste but i felt like the smoke tasted like something else I've smoked in the past
Hifonics Posted April 19, 2012 Report Posted April 19, 2012 I tried the acid 1400. Too be honest i didn't care for it. The wrap had a nice taste but i felt like the smoke tasted like something else I've smoked in the past I won't ask what that is hahahaha.. But yeah I love cigars. I smoke one a day in the summer. The best cigar I've had the pleasure of smoking would be the Montecristo #1. So smooth and rich. I also really enjoy cohibas. Since it's easily accessible in Canada, we tend to stick to cuban cigars. They can be expensive though... Are the Gurkha's any good? Worth trying? They're pretty inexpensive and I've never heard of them before. 2010 F150 FX4-18" AA Mayhem-Crescendo BC3500d-Pioneer GM-D9500F 4-channel-2 Crescendo FT1 -2 Crescendo Neo Forte 6.5 -Pioneer AVH-P3300BT-6000K HID Headlights/Fog lights-All LED interior lighting-20% tint on front windows, 1% rear windows, 5% windshield strip-Big3 (XSFlex 0ga) -DC Power 270XP -Group 65 NorthStar AGM battery Coming soon/plans: -Build log-Blacked out mirror reflectors-Tinted tails/3rd brake light
kingsuv Posted April 19, 2012 Report Posted April 19, 2012 King- I'm sure you'll be more than capable of building a quality humidor! You might contact Forrest at wineadors.com for some tips to the humidor crafting trade. I'm sure there's some secrets to them that not just anyone knows, and he'd help you out. Mario - Try the Gurkha grand reserve maduro churchill, it's sealed in a tube like maker's mark whiskey. It's a very pleasant stick. Yeah, I have been looking at quite a few sites and have joined a couple forums. I have a pretty good layout for what I want to do. My biggest issues is going to be how big to make it. If I make it too big then it will allow me to order more cigars to fill it up Make it too small and I'll bitch I don't have enough room to order more cigars when I come across deals Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out. not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it.
younggun69 Posted April 20, 2012 Report Posted April 20, 2012 I won't ask what that is hahahaha.. But yeah I love cigars. I smoke one a day in the summer. The best cigar I've had the pleasure of smoking would be the Montecristo #1. So smooth and rich. I also really enjoy cohibas. Since it's easily accessible in Canada, we tend to stick to cuban cigars. They can be expensive though... Are the Gurkha's any good? Worth trying? They're pretty inexpensive and I've never heard of them before. I really like the Gurkha Grand reserve Yeah, I have been looking at quite a few sites and have joined a couple forums. I have a pretty good layout for what I want to do. My biggest issues is going to be how big to make it. If I make it too big then it will allow me to order more cigars to fill it up Make it too small and I'll bitch I don't have enough room to order more cigars when I come across deals Thats my problem. i bought a 25 cigar travel humidor, and always had it overflowing. Then I did some researching and realized a wineador would be best for me because of the climate, and the cost for the amount of storage. Now I don't have enough money to fill it up! Go big or go home, right? Dale - 'When life hands you lemons--make lemonade, THEN find someone whose life has handed them vodka and have one heck of a party....lol'
baron_of_bass Posted April 20, 2012 Report Posted April 20, 2012 I use to get cigars from my uncle when I was younger, I always enjoyed romeo y julietas, partagas, macanudos. I use to get them for free so I didn't know what the hell I was puffing on, but I could taste the difference. Team Bass-Hz
younggun69 Posted April 23, 2012 Report Posted April 23, 2012 Free is always nice Dale - 'When life hands you lemons--make lemonade, THEN find someone whose life has handed them vodka and have one heck of a party....lol'
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.