December 2011 SOTM Vote - Sponsored by - Audio Savings

December 2011 SOTM Vote  

316 members have voted

1. 1. December 2011 SOTM Vote

Voted. :drinks:

Thank you VERY much sir! :drinks:

Although with only a day and a half left, it's starting to seem that Owners lead will be untouched.

But I don't feel the least bit bad loosing to a build like that, it is truly badass! Congrats to Owners1!!! :clapping:

And a BIG huge thank you goes out to each and everyone of you that voted for me. It is truly an honor for me to be recognized by my peers, and even though we didn't pull out the victory, I still truly feel like a winner. Thank you all very much!

As for my future plans, well they may still be up in the air. But one things for sure. I will do my very best, and I will continue to share it all with you every step of the way. Thank you all for following my build, helping out, giving up ideas, and keeping me motivated. And thanks to Meade and all the staff, for dealing with all the bs in the most professional way possible, and for making this all happen month after month. This site is by far the #1 Car Audio site on the planet, and I'm just happy to be a small part of it.

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build

dday is tomorrow, the day of reckoning nears

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

did I win yet??

I dont know I think you and I are neck and necktrink40.gif

2 12" Jeff Vue Customs
1 set MB Quart FSB 216 in doors
1 American Bass 100.1 on sub
1 Hertz EP2 on doors
JVC deck IPOD control
Stock 105 amp alt
DD-1
big 3
new build in Chevy caviler http://www.stevemead...chevy-cavalier/

last set up in the ZX2 http://www.stevemead...-current-build/

old build log http://www.stevemead...-1998-ford-zx2/

Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, debt is the money of slaves. Just my .02c

that shop needs keep those doors open so they have to charge for it

if people think 10k is a lot then they should get into other hobbies.. like masturbating, cause any hobby cost money to maintain

Lol no, I'm smarter than that bro haha. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice..............go fuck yourself lol

I kinda feel like purplehaze deserved this one. just my opinion, don't kill me lol!

but it seems like there's the competitors and show cars, then there's average joes.

maybe there should be two separate classes for SOTM.

just an idear.

:popcorn:

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

I kinda feel like purplehaze deserved this one. just my opinion, don't kill me lol!

but it seems like there's the competitors and show cars, then there's average joes.

maybe there should be two separate classes for SOTM.

just an idear.

:popcorn:

It has been said before. but at the end of the day its not our decision, its the site owners decision.

I myself would like to see it more for those with limited money invested into their install that is making the best of what they got, and while they may be using all pyle, boss, jensen grade gear their install is top notch.

However, there has been a few times where you had to meet a certain criteria to enter sotm, where everyone with a killer over the top system couldnt enter it for sotm. which is a great idea!!

Archived