Using YouTube to incriminate someone.

lol forgive my laughs, the last thread suggested some great shit that was pretty funny.

but really, i agree with n8. gotta wait to catch him in the act if you wanna do things by the book.

09 Civic EX

KDC-X395

(2) SKAR Audio VVX-12

Skar Audio SK-1500.1

4 cu ft @32 (new box and more port soon)

Firing Forward not sealed off

Stock 80 Amp Alt

Big 3 In 1/0 Knu

2 Runs To The Back 1 Pos 1 Neg In 1/0 Knu

DD-1'd 13.8v drop

lol forgive my laughs, the last thread suggested some great shit that was pretty funny.

but really, i agree with n8. gotta wait to catch him in the act if you wanna do things by the book.

its all good man. some of that shit was funny. it hasnt been so bad since his car has been in the shop for the last month. hes one of those kids that goes thru the neighborhood just beatin away, his car sounds like a tin can getting its ass kicked. just an ungrateful little bastard. and yes i live in a very nice neighborhood and this little bastard and his family need to leave. their house has gone into foreclosure this year.

im hoping n8 chimes in on this. he seems to really know his shit about this kinda stuff. youve been pretty helpful too though. thanks bro :drinks: this shit just gets me all wound up.

Team NWSPL

baaudio Build Log

2001 GMC Sierra walkthrough

4 Mechman Elite 370s, 10 AGM batteries, 3 Crossfire XS v2 18s, Crossfire 8k

contact your local ATF. Thats considerd an AOW. an any other weapon. Depending on the makeup of the device that they did he could be in some really big shit. You aint sposed ta be making no boom booms without the gubment knowing

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

X2 on ATF, I just showed this to my buddy who's an ATF agent here in Phx and he said regardless if it's kids or not, this is serious. Contact your local office.

2011 Mitsubishi Outlander
Sony 712

Soundqubed HDS208

Alpine MRV-M500

Transmission line enclosure

Soundqubed wiring

Knu rca

XS Power battery

CNF terminals

I say call the ATF and let them handle it. It is illegal to make Perchlorate explosive mixtures. Judging by the size and the explosion, It has to be potassium Perchlorate and aluminum powder. Both of witch you can buy online. So some where, there is a record of who purchased what.

BTW, you may save the kids life by calling the ATF. You knowing what you know, how would you feel if you don't call and one of the kids die?

Kid seems like he's asking to be hurt though. Got one of those "i'm invinsible" attitudes. Personally id spray paint the camera and sugar his gas tank, whose going to be drifting then? Lol

2x sundown audio sa 12's

Crescendo BC2000

kinetik 1800, 1400.

Rockford punch 5,25 component set

MB QUART ONYX 4.80

Mechman 270a alt

Archived