Juicebox battery Apple VS the XS d3400

Manoman this was never ment to be a we are better than anyone this was a we can hang with the big dogs. Yes I work for the company but let's not exclude the fact that Xs is a great battery scottie is a great guy and so is Nathan never once slammed the company but the owner of juicebox talked with scottie today and for that matter juicebox is here to stay. You can run them you can hate them in the end its a choice you make. I will stand on the fact that Xs makes a great battery but as do we.

Join the forum as a vender? That would prove alot to the audio community. :werd_msword:

TEAM SOUNDQUBED -- TEAM SOUTH

TEAM S.O.B. - Founder & Captain

3x Streetbeat World Record Holder

2017 MWSPL 1st place Mayhem & 4th Xtreme 4 
2016 MWSPL 1st place Mayhem/2nd Adv 4/2nd Xtreme 4
2015 MWSPL 2nd place Mayhem & 4th Xtreme 4
2014 USACI 2nd place Streetbeat 5 - 162.6 db
2014 MWSPL 2nd place Xtreme 4 - 144.9 db
2013 USACI 1st place Streetbeat 4 - 161.9 db
2013 USACI 1st place Street Q+ - 162.8 db
2013 MWSPL 3rd Kaos2 & 4th Xtreme 4
2011 USACI 2nd place MOD 1001-2k - 160.0 db
2011 MWSPL 4th place: Adv3 - 157.8 db, Kaos2 - 150s db, Xtreme4 - 140s db
2010 ARSPL 1st place 501-750 - 160.3 db Arkansas loudest

Best score to date 164.4 db - Termlab Outlaw

Streetbeat 4 - 161.9 db

Streetbeat 5 - 162.6 db

MWSPL on Dash Legal door open (Music) - 162.5 db

Sealed on dash Legal (Music) - 161.1 db - Termlab

THE BLACK NASTY CURRENT BUILD & FAB

The Black Nasty (6) 15 Rebuild Log 2012

(4) 15 Walled Sierra Build Log

Evo X build log

Facebook page The Black Nasty

16163044_large.gif

These jucie box threads are annoying, almost as annoying as the company name.

Anyways I'd be interested in seeing a non-rep, non-owner, just straight up enthusiast review. I hate nuthuggers.

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

What's the price on the group 3100? I wont mind trying them out. But for now, I run xs power.

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

Manoman this was never ment to be a we are better than anyone this was a we can hang with the big dogs. Yes I work for the company but let's not exclude the fact that Xs is a great battery scottie is a great guy and so is Nathan never once slammed the company but the owner of juicebox talked with scottie today and for that matter juicebox is here to stay. You can run them you can hate them in the end its a choice you make. I will stand on the fact that Xs makes a great battery but as do we.

Well it comes off as a we are better and like I said before load testing out the box don't mean ish to me for me it's all about real world results I wanna see what it can do when really put to the test no one is hating on the company just the way you guys came off pissed a lot of ppl off especially when we feel like you're knocking a brand we know and love but I would be interested to see what jb can do in a real system over a span of time if you're as solid as you say you are then we will see what juicebox batts are doing after 6 months in someones ride. It would be interesting to see these put under some stress. Price would be good to know on the batts if I have some cash after xmas I may get one to test against a stinger 1200 my dad has and actually install it and run it full tilt see what it can really do those are the results I like to know.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Join the forum as a vender? That would prove alot to the audio community. :werd_msword:

That would be a really good start..

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION

And if ya'll don't mind sending me a battery to test, I promise ill give it back....if I don't like it. But If it does last and do like it, ill buy the one I have.....and a few more. Promise :)

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

This is getting old.

1. Who came up with the juicebox name? That just screams immature and unprofessional. thats the best you guys could do?

2 mtopper. You come off like a straight up douche. first for not saying hey im a rep but your suck on this comment sealed the deal. Hopefully you either realize that that attitude is not good for business or they realize it and show you the door

3. Posting youtube vids does nothing. You guys are trying to promote a product but yet no one is talking about what makes htem good. Oh we are cheaper? thats it? Thats the best you got?

4. Do not attempt to sell or redirect or put any this is where you buy it in your videos. Ill be watching. If you do your threads and videos are toast. IF you would like to become a vendor please contact Snafu for further information.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived