varietyguy Posted December 25, 2011 Report Posted December 25, 2011 I bought myself 50ft of 0/1 knuconcept wire. I received a 100 lb mma heavy bag and The Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword...... I also got 1 pair of socks that has USA on it from the inlaws, with a card that said everythings better in the USA, and I should junk my car. Hilarious. 1992 Mazda 323 http://www.stevemead...323-wall-build/
bre2ts Posted December 25, 2011 Report Posted December 25, 2011 I bought myself 50ft of 0/1 knuconcept wire. I received a 100 lb mma heavy bag and The Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword...... I also got 1 pair of socks that has USA on it from the inlaws, with a card that said everythings better in the USA, and I should junk my car. Hilarious. ford owns part of mazda Feedback 1 | Feedback 2 you win some, you lose some
blackandgoldl69 Posted December 25, 2011 Report Posted December 25, 2011 got some audio pipe 6.5 components and a 1500 watt mb quart onyx amp.
DTS909 Posted December 25, 2011 Report Posted December 25, 2011 marry chistmss everyone, I got a small cooler lunch box for work and early this week I found three e8 sundown audio subs on claigslist for 60 bucks brand new. VM-1 Pioneer DEH-80PRS Hertz HSK 165XL Arc Audio KS 300.2 Linear Power 1002 Full Mods Fi Audio Q 10s Sundown Audio Scv 3000 Big 3 XS Power D5100 Juice Box 20AH Singer Alternator Sky High Wire <p>My Ebay feedback. http://feedback.ebay...tab=AllFeedback
blkgp_03 Posted December 25, 2011 Report Posted December 25, 2011 I got absolutely nothing this year at all. My older sister got the usual 600 from my parents, they got my aunt and uncle a bunch of stuff but not me. This sucks Congrats on all of the presents guys. I wish everybody a happy new year and marry Christmas. Clip city bitch, clip clip city bitch. 10's, 12's, 15's, goin up in flames bitch. TaylorFade, on 02 Jul 2013 - 9:38 PM, said: Go back to that place, ask to speak to that dude again, look him dead in the eye and then.... pop him in the snot box. Tell him T-Fade sent you.
infamous360 Posted December 25, 2011 Report Posted December 25, 2011 high output alternator Stinger battery stuff to do a new run of the big 3 pretty awesome! AlphaDamp CLD Mat - Get more Sound Deadening with less Sound Deadener
727Designs Posted December 25, 2011 Report Posted December 25, 2011 My wife bought me a new pair of Crocs since I have almost worn through my old ones. I bought her a camera, tripod, camera case, and 2 memory cards. The kids hit the jackpot. Lol -Zach-2010 Toyota TundraFull Hybrid Audio SQ 7" BDS on 37's 2000 Ford Expedition 160+ dB Green Turd -SOLD-
CHEVY4X4BLAZER Posted December 25, 2011 Report Posted December 25, 2011 A Klein dmm. A run of 2 gauge wire 2 6.5s 25 ft of 8 gauge MB Quart 4x125 SMD DD-1 250 ft of 14 gauge speaker wire.
LoudNLow931 Posted December 25, 2011 Report Posted December 25, 2011 270a mechman,clothes,money. 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins 4 FT1s C1600.2 8 PWX 8s ONX2.100 Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener My Youtube Feedback
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.