Sonic Electronix

T3 Audio as a whole. Good or Bad?

I think the only good line was the t.2000 and the tsns. Which are the only 2 lines that parts express didn't get .

The t.1000 is great for the price, but has bad tensil leads from what I've read coming from

Actual t.1k users reviews . And I just didn't like the 2.5 coil...

I actually owned 2 t.2000s and they were good subs, but I got my dd9500s louder .

But 150 for a t.1000 is a great deal, same price as a Sa 12 . So that should be the question . That or a Sa 12 .. ? Hmmmm lol

This is like the fourth time they've closed their doors for retooling. what happens is he puts out bum product,claims it was because of someone elses fault and then shutters up so he doesnt have to lose his shirt in warranty. Its never his own fault its never his own doing its always something else. Hell look what he managed to do when he got his hands on trippi's hummer. Putting things on facebook that have no right to be on facebook. Is that the type of person you want to support? now dont ever call in for warranty help because its going to be your fault. There might be one person on here who's had a good experience with them. Some of us go way back and remember mr t3 before he was t3 and was just a tool boy at a shop.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

They still make components per order.

what you meant to say is they still have parts to make components from their last order. They arent pumping out any custom work.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

It looks as though I'll pass on T3 audio Products then. I forgot all about the whole thing with Trippi's Hummer. I don't really want to support a company like that.

2001 GMC Jimmy SLE 4X4 Floor Shift AutoHeadunit - Alpine CDA-117Front Door Speakers - Alpine SPS-600C MidsRear Door Speakers - NoneDash Speakers - Alpine SPS-600C TweetersSub Amp - Rockford Fosgate T4002Mids+Highs Amp - Rockford Fosgate P4004Subwoofer - P3D215 Fosgate Punch 15Sub Box - Rockford Fosgate designed "powerful" ported box Built by myself

i would rather run cheaper but sexier then expensive and fucking ugly.

Closed now... OP seems to have decided not to run this company's product so there is no reason to leave this topic open for a shit storm to start

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Archived