so... who here carries a handgun for self defense?

Smith & Wesson 40cal. in the glove box daily. No CHL yet. Wish Rick Perry would have passed the open carry law. But we do have the castle law. It's locked and loaded and ready to go. 14+1.

i saw someone from texas here yesterday. they gave me that stank eye when i walked by them with my 1911 hangin out. i know they were from texas because they were the only other people in the store and i saw a texas plate on a car outside when i pulled in.

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

They have open carry in Georgia, LUCKY. know where I might move to if I decided to move.

PPI dbl din
DC Level 3
1.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.
DC audio 2.0k
CT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear

dc_audio.jpg

Damn this thread blew up fast lol

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

In New Mexico we have open carry & concealed.. I carry a Khar PM45 and concealed and my S&W MP9mm pro series w/night sights in my turck.

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Springfield xd40...... It is great 12+1, easy to use, security if you have kids, easy to disassemble, comes with carrying case and some goodies, only downfall that I have found is a holster. The xd comes with one when you purchase it but I was looking for a paddle a while back that would accommodate my tactical light....no dice had to modify it, it fits but if you have draw it, forget about it, so I just stick with the one that came with the 40

Rockford Fosgate

Sundown Audio

DC Power Inc

XS

Autometer

Pioneer

Dont have my permit yet, but I still carry a S&W sigma .40, ive held other pistols, shot other pistols.. out of the .40s, this one felt like i held nothing in my hand, like it was apart of my body... it feels comfortable in my hand.

its 14+1

this was taken the day i bought it :P

320193_10150775367005478_592320477_20143501_243393391_n.jpg

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Dont have my permit yet, but I still carry a S&W sigma .40, ive held other pistols, shot other pistols.. out of the .40s, this one felt like i held nothing in my hand, like it was apart of my body... it feels comfortable in my hand.

its 14+1

this was taken the day i bought it :P

320193_10150775367005478_592320477_20143501_243393391_n.jpg

A friend of mine just bought that same gun, I've shot it a few times, pretty happy with it and he hasn't had any feed issues in about 500 rounds.

I usually carry my LCP concealed daily, sometimes I'll carry my Kimber but it's a little big.

Current Systems:

2011 BMW 335i

Hertz HDP1

DC LVL3 12" Full Carbon Fiber

2002 Acura Tl
Kenwood DNX9980HD
2 DCLVL4 12" Subs with LVL5 Parts D.7 Coils
DC 3.5k
Hertz HSK-165 up front HCX-165 Rear
Hertz HDP4 Amp
DC Power Engineering 260 Amp Alt
Big 3 and amp powered with KNU 1/0
XS Power D2400 Up Front

i pulled out my dick in class many of times and had it shown. get over it bitch...stupid open legged hairy beavered bitch...

going over rms = smaller box, under rms = bigger box...

Low voltage doesn't blow amps. That's a myth.

A router that does the sub holes makes rounded edges also?

Archived