Heres your chance to tell me how you would do it.

dB Don

Trunk(any amount of subs 5000watt limit)

Trunk extreme( any amount of subs no wattage limit and sealed off allowed & must be able to play music and tuned under 40 hz)

No wall 0-3000 watts(must be able to play music and tuned under 40 hz)

No wall 3000- unlimited(must be able to play music and tuned under 40 hz)

Wall 0-3000 watts ( must be able to play music and tuned under 40 hz)

Wall 3000 - unlimited ( must be able to play music and tuned under 40 hz)

non wall, trunk & wall extreme (burp vehicles 5000 watt limit)

non wall, trunk & wall insane ( burp vehicles unlimited wattage)

yeaaa!

I like what I see. What about a 60-65 hz limit? Remember it has to be a limit across the board even for the extreme guys.

-Donald Hebig1989 Blazer S10 4x4-Four Fi BTL N3 15" "Ruthless bass!"-Four pair of American Bass VFL 8", 6.5", and tweets-Sundown SAZ 1500(2550wrms=156 dB) 92+ Psychlone RTA. Fully off-road capable street build. Built for music.-----------Bringing Sound Quality to a whole new level.--------------dB Drag: Personal best 161.3 sealed up and 158+ Bass Race.USACi: -Canadian SB5 Record holder-Canadian SM 4001+ Record holder

I would consider a sealed trunk and trunk facing back in the same class, as long as seats fold up an everything is in the trunk .

Just the power, sub size, and hz limit like CJ said.

I like what I see. What about a 60-65 hz limit? Remember it has to be a limit across the board even for the extreme guys.

Would love to see a frequency limit set to 60hz. I'd even go as far as to say 55-50hz, it would be far more impressive to see an extreme car doing 170's in the 50hz range than 180s in the 70hz range. It would also make it hard to climb to the termlabs spl limit which is gonna happen at some point if the rules don't change.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

Would love to see a frequency limit set to 60hz. I'd even go as far as to say 55-50hz, it would be far more impressive to see an extreme car doing 170's in the 50hz range than 180s in the 70hz range. It would also make it hard to climb to the termlabs spl limit which is gonna happen at some point if the rules don't change.

Alan Dante used 55hz last finals, Hal is 61hz. I think and Riprock and Butler are 62-63 most of them already use under 65 hz. Anyone doing extreme in the 70hz up area is few and far between.

And its going to get even lower peak notes in extreme if the trend continues

-Donald Hebig1989 Blazer S10 4x4-Four Fi BTL N3 15" "Ruthless bass!"-Four pair of American Bass VFL 8", 6.5", and tweets-Sundown SAZ 1500(2550wrms=156 dB) 92+ Psychlone RTA. Fully off-road capable street build. Built for music.-----------Bringing Sound Quality to a whole new level.--------------dB Drag: Personal best 161.3 sealed up and 158+ Bass Race.USACi: -Canadian SB5 Record holder-Canadian SM 4001+ Record holder

Trunk extreme( any amount of subs no wattage limit and sealed off allowed & must be able to play music and tuned under 40 hz)

I like these breakdowns. Separates music and burps pretty well.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES, TEAM DC AUDIO

2010 California State Finals Champion MECA AS2

2011 California State Champion Meca S2

2011 California State Record holder Meca S2

2012 Meca Mod 4 class 152.5 and rising

yeaaa!

Yeah i thought that made it pretty even cause in a trunk facing back and alot of power and subs insnt gonna put you too much ahead from the next average trunk setup.

I said 40 because arent their people tuned in high 40s and 50s for strictly burp setups? I dont know alot about strictly burping

I like these breakdowns. Separates music and burps pretty well.

Thanks. I meant to put tuned under 40hz for the trunk class too. I think mine would make everything pretty fair for a average competitor

6 Sundown X 15s

2 Sundown NS1 V2s

C Pillar 4th order

Bagged Suburban on 24s

http://youtube.com/tlee333

Archived