DC Sound Lab

Hmmm the possibilities!

Something to look at:http://www.carcomplaints.com/Ford/Explorer/2011/

Just like with anything, you get biased reviews and extreme situations, but the exploder has had so many problems in the past... thought you might find some of these interesting. Mainly the MySYNC has some bugs and some people are having overheating issues with less than 10k miles on it.

'98-2012:http://www.carcomplaints.com/Ford/Explorer/

The 2011 adn 2012s have been completely redesigned from the old ones that got them the nickname exploders. The whole problem with them flipping over in the early 2000s was caused by bad tires and under inflation causing the tires to burst and people to loose control of the vehicle and flip them over. The new models have a wider stance and longer wheelbase. I am going to make sure to get the service plan on the electronic equipment in the vehicle incase I have any issue with it.

So much for being hard to get loud now lol :)

www.dcsoundlab.comDCforum.jpgyoutube video's kbsmoker2011 MECAOH AS3 Champ 147.5OH DB2 Champ 125.9WF AS3 3rd 147.3WF DB3 2nd 128.3

SystemPioneer AVH-P4300DVD2 sets Fusion Encounter 6.5 componentson Crunch Ground Pounder 1200.418" DC NEO

on DC 5.0KKnukonceptz 1/0 through outBig 3 all 1/0XS D6500under hood D3100 in the backMechman 270....rebuilt by Ohio Generator :)

you sir are getting old.. but it really wouldn't be smart to tear a new one of those up...nice rides. i have a 11 Edge back in the states and love it

Sorry for the teaser, I am trading my car in on this as soon as they can find one for me. I am not planning on putting a system in it yet. I may put a few 8s in it in the future, but I am buying it for travel purposes and for the extra room that I will have in it vs a car. Wouldnt make much sense to start putting big subs in it.

Now I have thought about having a small off season system with maybe a pair of 12s and maybe a 3.5k. The stock audio actually sounds pretty good, but a nice 4 channel and maybe some coaxials could me a possibility.

sig-1.jpg

Build v1 15" Skar VVX (custom ported box) w/1.2k Sundown ampBuild v2 18" DC XL x2 (custom ported box) w/4.5k Skar amp

Build v3.3 destruction and re-construction time!

go Sq with it. Your old lady will love it after you get married and she jacks you for it.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Sorry for the teaser, I am trading my car in on this as soon as they can find one for me. I am not planning on putting a system in it yet. I may put a few 8s in it in the future, but I am buying it for travel purposes and for the extra room that I will have in it vs a car. Wouldnt make much sense to start putting big subs in it.

Now I have thought about having a small off season system with maybe a pair of 12s and maybe a 3.5k. The stock audio actually sounds pretty good, but a nice 4 channel and maybe some coaxials could me a possibility.

just keep it stock and add an MS - 8 would do wonders

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Not really a Ford kinda guy but that looks nice!

TEAM DC

www.dcsoundlab.com

2003 Tiburon GT V6 6 Speed

Ported Clam

6 12" DC Audio XL M2's

2 American Bass 1100.1

1 American Bass 350.4

3 D3100, 1 D975, 3 D925

Second Skin Damp Pro and Spectrum.

About 75% done

153.6 Sealed on dash at 34hz

TDH.jpg

I think there decent suv drive them all the time a work, cousin has a black one he hates it he says it to small for him. could be interesting.

Edited by JacobB89

RlYlm.png

Big Wheels Are Like G-Strings...Anyone can put them on but it don't mean they look good.....