I'm switching to Verizon, they have better service then Sprint or ATT. I'm just waiting to see which phone to get.

you're high if you believe that lol.....

I've shopped and shopped, my deal with sprint can't be beat.

each carrier has issues, but I'll take real unlimited date/text/call w/e over those other carries.

having traveled the states a good bit, sprint has the best coverage, even in the boonies. I've directly compare speeds to other companies, as well as coverage. sprint still wins

oh yea... unlimited roaming too :) vercrapon wants the price I pay for two lines with sprint for one lol.

all you sprint guys need to switch to verizon cause it pwns face :biggun: and is super awesome :slayer: and sprint is :worthless:

^^this pretty much sums it up hahaha :drinks:

I have never had any problems and the phones are indestructible, i have a handmedown original droid that i have droped on hard surfaces at least 5 times still works like brand new.

Dude tell me about it. I had a DROID incredible and dropped it many times and still worked flawlessly. Have a DROID x2 now dropped it couple times and still like new. Well it is new lol

I'm switching to Verizon, they have better service then Sprint or ATT. I'm just waiting to see which phone to get.

each carrier has issues, but I'll take real unlimited date/text/call w/e over those other carries.

having traveled the states a good bit, sprint has the best coverage, even in the boonies. I've directly compare speeds to other companies, as well as coverage. sprint still wins

oh yea... unlimited roaming too :) vercrapon wants the price I pay for two lines with sprint for one lol.

x1 Fucking a million. I pay 69.99 a month for unlimited EVERYTHING.. have always had pretty good service.. I use to use my GPS daily when i was an expidite driver.. and let me tell you this, I have been in some back country ass places and never had a problem with signal. always took me right where I need to be. For about half the price that other companys wanted....

WARNING: I speak 4 languages, profanity, English, sarcasm & real shit

2003 ford explorer

2 RF T1 D4 15s in a 6.8 cubic ft box

1 T1500.1bdcp

250amp ALT by Mike Singer

2 runs of 0 gauge

3 yellow tops

well I haven't had any service today, neither has my dad, my mom, and my brother, this is ridiculous.

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

I've had Sprint probably around five years and at first the service flat out sucked, but now with the pricing for unlimited everything, it being much cheaper than Verizon or AT&T, and the service improving (in most areas), it's hard to want to leave Sprint. I was wanting to switch to Verizon but after pricing everything it would cost me easily 2x as much as Sprint a month. Plus Sprint has a nice line-up of phones to choose from.

With sprint the everything data plan is now 79.99 instead of 69.00 Between all the BS with Sprint I was paying 5 dollars more a month with Verizon than Sprint. The average data speed with sprint 4g here is 5mb 3g is 500k WTF. Verizon's 3g 1.5mb down and their 4g 54mb+ yeah big difference between the two. With sprint I can't get signal in my house, with verizon full signal everywhere I went I wish I could say the same with sprint. Damn I miss verizon. Oh att is pretty good around here.

Clip city bitch, clip clip city bitch. 10's, 12's, 15's, goin up in flames bitch.

TaylorFade, on 02 Jul 2013 - 9:38 PM, said:

Go back to that place, ask to speak to that dude again, look him dead in the eye and then.... pop him in the snot box.

Tell him T-Fade sent you.

With sprint the everything data plan is now 79.99 instead of 69.00 Between all the BS with Sprint I was paying 5 dollars more a month with Verizon than Sprint. The average data speed with sprint 4g here is 5mb 3g is 500k WTF. Verizon's 3g 1.5mb down and their 4g 54mb+ yeah big difference between the two. With sprint I can't get signal in my house, with verizon full signal everywhere I went I wish I could say the same with sprint. Damn I miss verizon. Oh att is pretty good around here.

I didn't know all those details but my phone when using 3g isn't too bad, but I mainly use wifi with my phone. Sprints coverage isn't as good as verizon but it's gotten better, still a lot of random areas where it won't have much of a signal though. Oh well, I'm still in contract with Sprint for a few more months so don't matter to me right now.

I pay 60 a month with better coverage with verizon, 500 minutes unlimited everything else... I fail to see your point.

Oh yeah I constantly travel over seas with no roaming charges what so ever.

I pay 60 a month with better coverage with verizon, 500 minutes unlimited everything else... I fail to see your point.

Oh yeah I constantly travel over seas with no roaming charges what so ever.

really unlimited everything for 60 a month and international? That's the biggest load of horse shit I've heard in a while lol. First off, virizon doesn't have unlimited everything plan, second off, international plans are expensive and are limited on everything. So if your eyes weren't filled with shit, you'd be able to see my point :)

Archived