Who's Got it Better Than Us!!!

ALPINE408

i already said i dont think alex smith is the one to take us there but we can have hope i also think the packers will not work us they might win (the packers) but not worked we the niners do have the one of the best defence in the game right now and greenbays d is sorry so it will be a good game

for the raider comment berto you did come in here slamin the 9ers saying your a raider fan so right there brought them into this i really dont care its to show support and talk football

i dont see why you dont like palmer he is a good qb and had some good games and some really good long bombs i have not seen from the raiders in years its his first half a year with the raiders it took freakin alex 5 to do anything and even now its not much

I laugh every time a Niner fan post this, not cuz I'm a Raiders fan but cuz I think it's hilarious.

^^ That was my original comment and that was the only thing that had anything to do with the Raiders. And that didn't show anything about bashing the Niners, or am I missing something? It was me talking about the song.

And I don't like Palmer because the Raiders gave up A LOT for a QB that was DECENT at best when they got him.

The 1st half of the season was a great half, then Campbell got hurt and that's when the problems started. If the Raiders staff wanted a QB to grow with the Raiders they should have gave Prior his chance already instead of throwing so much away for a retired QB.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

• 2 weeks later...

vernon vernon vernon vernon vernon....find a way to cover that man, cuz if not, it could be a long day for the NYG defense. And the NYG oline better find a way to keep Aldon and Justin out of the backfield, cuz those 2 wreck havoc back there...and after the way Whitner and Goldson were flying around yesterday, Eli better be careful lofting throws into the secondary...this is our time, as much as I feel the Giants are a quality team and Eli is a quality QB, this is our time. We are too physical to be knocked around at our own house with the superbowl on the line...

Team Flex Issues

Low tuning > God

2011 CALI AS1 STATE CHAMP

Lol you guys will lose in the first game... Sry man but your offense won't cut it.... You can't keep playing soccer in the playoffs...

But to answer the question... 15-1..green bay does.

but our defence might! and you never know if chiefs can beat greenbay they might not make it ether i mean really green bays defence is sorry at best but there offence is on hit 49ers vs greenbay would be an awsome game our best defence vs there best offence and our sorry offence vs there sorry defence

I laugh every time a Niner fan post this, not cuz I'm a Raiders fan but cuz I think it's hilarious.

I haven't even heard it, but the title jus make it funny.

And you're right, nobody does have it better. I mean really, what other team has gotten to play easy ass teams that can be beaten with mainly field goals and defense? Nobody. Haha

Sorry Alpine but no super bowl this year either. Not saying the Niner didn't have a good ass run, cuz they really did, but I highly doubt it's good enough to win or even get them to the super bowl.

oh first team to beat detroit we beat the giants and the steelers nuff said there

i thought it was hilarious when the last time the raiders made it to the bowl and they thought they had a chance LMAO vs there old coach that was one of the biggest blow outs in super bowl history wasn't it?

As a Steelers Fan... Half our team was on the bench including ben that had a broken ankle, If all our players were in. It would have been different not saying you wouldnt win just different ball game

And for those say im a fence rider... I have been a fan ALL MY LIFE

AND THE LOLs and this thread.. My Predictions is NYG vs Patriots in the superbowl

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

Even though the Packers were HYPED up and running on a weak near undeafeted streak, I was hoping to play them for the NFC JUST because you know, someone might say they had an easy team they already beat. But the Packers sure did show they don't deserve to be in it anymore. They just looked....blah

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Archived