Memphis Subs Shred Box...LOL

Cant tell if its a guy or a butch chick?

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

^^^AAHAHAHAhahahaaha too funny right there....kid obviously doesn't know much, first saying both his/her/its amps are "although different, they're set to the same level so they will work..." and then the cap mounted to the port... <_< some people... not to mention prefabs boxes suck wicked

masterbation is free, and even saves you money.sorry but someone had to say it

sorry, Jimmy...beat you to it (no pun intended)

LOLDON'T get a wife. Best advice I never got, and now it's too late <_<

My build: 12" DCON in a dorm room.

New/current build: 8" woofer, custom amplifier block, fiberglassed speaker pods

He has a capacitor drilled in front of the port.. Lol cap is blocking the port :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

somebody go help this guy lol its funny to see this but at least leave a comment on there and show him how to do it

I have tweeters that could shred that box. And come on with the cap, this kid is ridiculous. I wonder how many horns he got....

"Count da horns wit me. One, two, uh....... yea uh.... so uh like two horns. What you got on dat?"

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

I have tweeters that could shred that box. And come on with the cap, this kid is ridiculous. I wonder how many horns he got....

"Count da horns wit me. One, two, uh....... yea uh.... so uh like two horns. What you got on dat?"

one, two, three, four, five, one more in the cupholder

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

^^^AAHAHAHAhahahaaha too funny right there....kid obviously doesn't know much, first saying both his/her/its amps are "although different, they're set to the same level so they will work..." and then the cap mounted to the port... <_< some people... not to mention prefabs boxes suck wicked

yes im sure he has them set at the same level, its at max gain on both amps :P lol

cap no helpy stock electrical and he is expecting 600 watts to each sub he probably has no knowledge on what clipping is what a good enclosure is and thinks his prefab would school something someone built himself fairly decently

p.s. i know i have a prefab wish i had time to build one but too busy with work and school

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps

Archived