The Walking Dead New Season

So happy when Carl got shot sucked he was still alive.

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

Where do bad folks go when they die?

They dont go to heaven where the angels fly,...........

They go to a lake of fire and FRY.

Episode was great imho.............. dug it. Reminded me of why i even gave a fuck about in the begining.

I agree!

Edge of my seat the whole damn show............... :o

The rest of this season is going to be crazy.

Yeah I think the part that's going to suck is you know some names are going to be offed. They've been talking it up lately.

i was mad that blondie got offed. she was some eye candy right there... :wackit3:

I was shocked about that too. Of course you know though, Rick can't have anything nice. It wouldn't be right! LOL

Watched it earlier today.. Episode was better than I thought it would be..

Daryl with bazooka was VERY unexpected LOL

I knew he was going to take out that dude somehow, I just was not expecting a bazooka. That caught me off guard completely!!!

So happy when Carl got shot sucked he was still alive.

Why does everyone hate Carl? I don't see it, I don't get it.

Archived