The Walking Dead New Season

That last episode was just frustrating. I might've missed it but I didn't see Rick's escape, no explanation of Glenn other that they are giving up (I'm starting to believe he's alive because of this and we won't know until the start up of their part 2 of season 6) They are trying to introduce these other characters that have no personality and that I just don't give a fuck about.

I got home late (shitty weather made for a shittier commute), played with the mut a bit, did my thing, and flipped it on.

This episode could NOT keep my attention. I found my self going "oh ya, im watching TWD" , more than half a dozen times. In fact, i dont recall much about it today.

Maybe it was me, not sure.

Agree, this last episode was weird. Nothing on how Rick escaped....?

Then a whole episode of him rolling around town and nothing with the cut on his hand which was bothering him quite a bit in the RV.?

A was digging the tongue action with Jesse though....... :spiteful:

Ohh yeah, Glenn's alive dammit. :aggressive:

This post sent with 100% recycled electrons.
2004 BMW M3
Mechman 280A
2 - XS Power XP3000

1 - XS Power D375

500F of Maxwell SuperCaps (soon to be 1000F)
iPadMini2

Dash mounted O-scope
Audison bitOne (Remote DRC MP)
Highs Amp - PPI Art A404
Hertz HSK130 (HSK165 waiting...)
DC Audio DC9.0K
2- DC Audio XL12m2

LEGAL             - 147.3dB @ 41Hz
OUTLAW         - 150.2dB @ 45Hz

OUTLAW         - 145.7dB @ 30Hz
JUNE 2014 SOTM WINNER

2014 COLORADO PEOPLE'S CHOICE WINNER

SOTM BUILD:
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/141656-wicks-e46-m3-build-bass-turbo-button-and-a-big-new-addition/page-68#entry2802026

sig-sized6_zps0265e669.png

so i just got around to downloading and watching this weeks episode and im going out on a limb here and going to say that the radio voice at the end there was glenn. didnt sound like rick, or anybody else who we know had a walkie, and they have yet to fully confirm that glenn died, besides taking steven yeun's name off the opening credits. i dont think they would just leave that open especially since hes been with us since the beginning. just saying

This page is crispy_chick3n approved.

© crispy_chick3n inc

so i just got around to downloading and watching this weeks episode and im going out on a limb here and going to say that the radio voice at the end there was glenn. didnt sound like rick, or anybody else who we know had a walkie, and they have yet to fully confirm that glenn died, besides taking steven yeun's name off the opening credits. i dont think they would just leave that open especially since hes been with us since the beginning. just saying

Exactly what I was thinking when I heard that voice at the end. Gave me chills. :D

Although in a recent interview with Norman Reedus, he mentioned that it wasn't Glenn........ :aggressive:

Only other option might be the jackass that stole Daryl's bike (and walkie)...dumbasses are probably in trouble and need his help...again.

Here's my dream scenario for how this plays out:

Daryl found that gas truck and Abraham has that rocket launcher.

Assuming Glenn was the one on the walkie, Daryl, Sasha and Abraham go to rescue him and use the rocket launcher to smoke the crowd of walkers around the dumpster.

Glenn's in the dumpster and is protected from the blast. ;)

Then they use the gas truck to blow up the mega heard that's around Alexandria. :o

This post sent with 100% recycled electrons.
2004 BMW M3
Mechman 280A
2 - XS Power XP3000

1 - XS Power D375

500F of Maxwell SuperCaps (soon to be 1000F)
iPadMini2

Dash mounted O-scope
Audison bitOne (Remote DRC MP)
Highs Amp - PPI Art A404
Hertz HSK130 (HSK165 waiting...)
DC Audio DC9.0K
2- DC Audio XL12m2

LEGAL             - 147.3dB @ 41Hz
OUTLAW         - 150.2dB @ 45Hz

OUTLAW         - 145.7dB @ 30Hz
JUNE 2014 SOTM WINNER

2014 COLORADO PEOPLE'S CHOICE WINNER

SOTM BUILD:
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/141656-wicks-e46-m3-build-bass-turbo-button-and-a-big-new-addition/page-68#entry2802026

sig-sized6_zps0265e669.png

Archived