The Walking Dead New Season

Didn't they release all prisoners when the outbreak started?

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

The girl is Michonne, she is a fucking badass, the two walkers that she had tied up are her boyfriend and his bestfriend. I guess she's supposed to be one of the main characters in the new season.

That part was wicked! lol!!

I dunno- I liked the episode. ...short of Lori and Carl. I mean- they just SUCK. Rick busts his butt and saves everyone over and over again, and that is the respect he gets from his kid and wife!?! That woman can piss up a rope for all I care. ...then everyone looks at Rick in shock when he snaps? Psh! Whatever- every man has his breaking point.

oh... and Hershel losing his farm sucked for him too- but I was ready for a change of scenery. :D

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

The girl is Michonne, she is a fucking badass, the two walkers that she had tied up are her boyfriend and his bestfriend. I guess she's supposed to be one of the main characters in the new season.

I dunno- I liked the episode. ...short of Lori and Carl. I mean- they just SUCK. Rick busts his butt and saves everyone over and over again, and that is the respect he gets from his kid and wife!?! That woman can piss up a rope for all I care. ...then everyone looks at Rick in shock when he snaps? Psh! Whatever- every man has his breaking point.

oh... and Hershel losing his farm sucked for him too- but I was ready for a change of scenery. :D

Lori is a fucking slutty bitch.. always hated her.. I'm just glad Maggie is still alive, nice piece of ass ;)

4 18's, low power and lots of gay fur.

Team gg

Team DOA

My Videos :)

Ok seriously how many times did Herschel shoot the damn shotgun before he finally reloaded lol.

Team B2

2008 scion xb bagged on 18's plastidipped matte black

4 18" b2 xc's pushed by 4 b2 m1s at .5 each

8 b2 hn6's and 2 b2 hntt's powered by 2 b2 quattros.

157.7 sealed so far.

Ok seriously how many times did Herschel shoot the damn shotgun before he finally reloaded lol.

If you take the plug out of a pump shotgun you can get an extra 50 shells in it. :lol:

A few things bothered me about the finale.

Jimmy's death. He might just be the stupidest person they have ever lost. OK, he drives the RV around and Rick and Carl jump over onto the roof....now just drive off. Why the fuck do you shut the fucking motor off and casually stroll right into the arms of a zombie coming through the door? Why the fuck is the door even open?

Patricia's death. She gets grabbed by a walker....Beth is screaming and trying to pull her free....Andrea is holding on to Beth during the struggle. Andrea, you have a gun in your hand, shoot the walker! No, she just lets it munch on Patricia and then pulls Beth away.

All of Carl's lines. How many times does Rick have to stop and argue with him? Just duct tape that kid's mouth shut and throw him in the trunk.

Lori's reaction to the news that Rick killed Shane. This bitch was trying to get him to get rid of Shane two weeks ago and now she is all pissed off that he finally does it?

The rest of the group trying to mutiny against Rick. They are constantly depending on him to be the leader. He has saved all of them (except Daryl) at least once. And now they want to pull this shit? Especially Sophia's mom. I hope she is the next to go.

It is going to be a long wait 'till the next season.

That end surprised me too. I could have shot Lori. She was all pissed at Rick. WTF? All he did was tell her truth. I like that "This isn't a democracy anymore" Rick laying down the law. Wonder whet he will turn into in the third season.

2005 Ford Focus zx4

AMT's and Planars

18" Infinite baffle

i knew Jimmy and Patricia would get lunched...they have had slim to no lines in any episode since the group has been on the farm..

they are going to setup shop in the prison for sure..its going to be empty..

since everyone is infected i hope to God that Lori or Carl...(Carl where the hell is Carl? anyone seen the little kid?...oh he is around here somewhere) both turn Walker and Rick puts 1 in their heads!

http://www.stevemead...cherokee-build/

2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Alpine CDE-hd148bt

Alpine PKG-RSE2

PRV Audio (4) 6MB200 front/rear doors

PRV Audio (4) TW350Ti dash/rear doors

Kicker KX350.4

Obsidian Audio (1) 18 D4 v2

revamp (2) Stereo Integrity HT 18d2
DC Audio 1.2k
5.25ft^3 tuned @34hz

revamp Infinite Baffle Cpillar

AudioTechnix 60mil deadener
KnuKonceptz & SkyHigh wire (complete setup)

stroupe79.jpg

did anyone else catch glen fixing the RV with a flathead screwdriver and a file.....

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

did anyone else catch glen fixing the RV with a flathead screwdriver and a file.....

He was fixing the points on the distributor. This is pretty common is it not?

Team B2

2008 scion xb bagged on 18's plastidipped matte black

4 18" b2 xc's pushed by 4 b2 m1s at .5 each

8 b2 hn6's and 2 b2 hntt's powered by 2 b2 quattros.

157.7 sealed so far.

Archived