knowledge Posted January 22, 2012 Report Posted January 22, 2012 REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
SPLadd1ct Posted January 22, 2012 Report Posted January 22, 2012 omg that is sexy!!! fap fap fap fap fap fap 2011 Ford Ranger Sport 4.0 v6 2 sundown audio prototype nsv4 15s crossfire 4k wired to 0.4 ohm 15 banks of maxwell 3.0 caps @ 18v triple alts (x2 us alt 250's, x1 singer 320) 153 at 23hz
IH8PunkRok Posted January 22, 2012 Report Posted January 22, 2012 if you drop a piece of metal in the port does it float? -Matt2005 Dodge Magnum RTJVC KD-AVX1 2 PPI S580.2 Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters PRV 8MB450s Audio Legion 3500.1D 2 RE MT 18s 360 ah LiFePO4 BatterySHCA 2/0 155.2 @ 29 hzKicker CVR 15's buildDD 3512e buildMini T-Line Build(6) 8s BuildNightshade 15s Wall BuildMagnum AB XFL 12s BuildNewest Magnum Build
tlee2 Posted January 22, 2012 Report Posted January 22, 2012 Im speachless! My thought exactly. Those look GOOD inverted 6 Sundown X 15s 2 Sundown NS1 V2s C Pillar 4th order Bagged Suburban on 24s http://youtube.com/tlee333
OldsBoomer Posted January 22, 2012 Report Posted January 22, 2012 O god! The beauty Suburban Coming Soon
BassJunkie Posted January 22, 2012 Report Posted January 22, 2012 Those neo's look so sick inverted like that 1986 C20 Suburban 9 American Bass XFL 15's B2 M1MKII 14v XS Power Batteries Maxwell Caps Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.
That1Kid Posted January 22, 2012 Report Posted January 22, 2012 Holy fucking shit. -98' Ford Expedition (Rest in Peace) -AVH-P3300BT -Crescendo BC5500 -4 18" DC m2 Level 3.
Colin - STAPUFT Posted January 22, 2012 Report Posted January 22, 2012 OM NOM NOM! :popcorn: MOAR! Vids MEOW!!!! 12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro Build & Comment Log Un-Interrupted Build LogYouTube Channel Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.