with all the noobs these days posting numerous VS threads, and other dumb shit, would it be worth somebody's time to take some of those locked topics and put them in a separate thread so those guys can see what they CAN'T post?? Maybe with one or two examples of past topics that are locked from several different topics?? Just a thought... I see at least a few locked topics every day now :popcorn:

Man I'm glad I didn't lock this I get to witness two retards holding hands telling each other that it'll be ok because they are awesome.

They`ll do it anyway....

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

why don't people just read the rules? i mean you must click the agree button to sign up, and that means you agree to the rules, which means you read the rules. wouldn't be any problems if people read the rules.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

How about just a simple DO use the search button and DON"T ask stupid questions :D

There is a few other forums that I am a noob on as far as the content, and I'll be damned, ALL my questions have been found in a search.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

i have one rule. dont be a dumb ass.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived