DC Sound Lab

New site is live

Hopefully its ok to ask this here instead of starting a new topic...

So i was looking at the site and i noticed that the lvl 3 are 900 watts now.. i have 4 lvl 3 10s now and i was thinking of getting them made into 15s my question is do they still have old parts or will they just recone the motors with the lvl 2 parts? since now they are 600rms...

Reason i ask is becuase my amp is only 2400rms and rather not buy a new amp if i decide to get them made to 15s? I might add the 4 tens hit nicely

Hopefully its ok to ask this here instead of starting a new topic...

So i was looking at the site and i noticed that the lvl 3 are 900 watts now.. i have 4 lvl 3 10s now and i was thinking of getting them made into 15s my question is do they still have old parts or will they just recone the motors with the lvl 2 parts? since now they are 600rms...

Reason i ask is becuase my amp is only 2400rms and rather not buy a new amp if i decide to get them made to 15s? I might add the 4 tens hit nicely

We can still rebuild those exactly how they are now for you

DC AUDIO

Phone Number

1(855)SPL-DBZZ

Built by Competitors, for Competitors.

Thanks Rusty... And can you pm me the price each .. ill send whole sub so you can use the baskets for something else... I really want to but room is a issue and someday ill post how my set up is at the moment lol

I know corey but i have a problem of wanting to add the more power since i can lol

Awesome!! That means I can get my subs now, right?

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.