Hey, bro. Be glad she's in good spirits. Spend as much time with her as you can. Treat her like you should've treated her all your life.

I just lost my dad to cancer in October. He had lung cancer for smoking 70 years and it migrated to a tumor in his head. I never got the chance to see him again since he still lived in Florida...

Come to grips with reality early with what's going on, and you'll end up celebrating her life, not morning her death.

Keep your head up. I will be praying for you.

Thanks everyone for your thoughts and prayers

I do have a good grip of reality and I know what the end result is. My problem is I know my mom is putting on a good face to this but I know deep down she is scared. Knowing the option she has which I know will be a tough one for her and I would be there no matter what she decides. Since the outcome will be the same if she takes treatment or not its just a matter of about 4 months or so, do you just tell her to not that the kimo/radiation and enjoy the time she has or to take the Kimo/radiation and fight with that on top of everything else that is going on.

If it were me that was diagnosed with this the choice would be easy. I would not take the kemo/radiation and make the best of my time with family.

Christ... sorry to hear that man, I suppose the best thing you can do is brace for the worst, but hope for the best, every day people are beating the odds that medical experts give them... You never know what could happen.

Thoughts go out to you and your family though, stay strong man.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

My prayers go out to you and your family brother, the best thing to do is stay upbeat and in good spirits. Life is too short to be anything but happy and to cherish those around us.

2001 Toyota Corolla CE:

4x Crescendo PWX6.5's

2x Crescendo FT1-SE's

1x DC Audio lvl 2 M1 8 (looking for more)

Slot port box 0.7ft^3 @ 31.77hz

Rockford Fosgate R750.1

1/0 Knu wiring all around

Looking for XS Power D1200

Im so sorry to hear that bro. Its a really tough situation... i hope and pray for the best

maybe take a look at this? Idk it seemed promising to me, and i told myself if i were ever in a situation like it i'd give it a try

http://www.burzynskiclinic.com/

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

sorry man, cancer is terrible

my grandfather moved back up here to NY from FL cause he was getting sick and no one down there could take care of him, about 4 weeks after being here (end of december) he was diagnosed with throat cancer, he ended up passing away in the early morning of the day of his first screening to make his first chemo appointment

its a terrible thing, i feel for you

Team Sundown Audio

**CURRENT** -- 2012 Scion tC Build Click Here

**OLD** -- 2002 Pontiac Grand AM Build Click Here
check them out, slap me a comment

2002 Pontiac Grand AM SE 2.2l 4 cylinder ecotec.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Head Unit - Alpine CDA-9887
Subs - 2x Z 12 v.2s - v.3 + NS Soft parts
Amplifier - Sundown Audio SAZ-3500D
Enclosure - 3.33 Cubes tuned to 34.66hz
Front Stage - JBL P660c 6.5" Components
Rear Deck - Powerbass 4xl 6.5" Mid-Range
Front Stage Amplifier - Sundown Audio SAX-100.4D
Wires - Kicker Hyperflex 1/0, KnuKonceptz 1/0, Knu 4 and 8 Gauge, Kicker RCAs
Electrical - 275 AMP DC Power H/O Alternator, XS Power S3400, XS Power D2700
Videos - http://www.youtube.com/user/BeAILsTaR13
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Thats sucks sorry to hear that. A kid in my grade just passed away from cancer. Be strong bro

awesomeness-1.jpg

(4)DD 9918's

(2)DC 10k

8 6.5" focals

2 DD SS4 mid amps

Audison Bit One processor

Jl-cl-rlc line driver

iPad in dash

Dual Irragi 320a alts

8 batcaps 4000's

Second Skin sound deadened

I hear you bud, my mom was diagnosed with stage 4 Renal Cell carcinoma back in June, it started in one of her kidneys and then moved to the lungs. She has "quarter" size spots all over her lungs, she is only 45. We didn't find it until it reached the lungs. Its rough man but hang out and spend as much time with her as you can. Sorry to hear the bad news. I will pray for you man, its hard to deal with!

03' NISSAN XTERRA

(1) AQ3500d

(1) AQ4x90

(1) Audio Control Line Driver

(4) DC LVL 4 15's

Cresendo Mids and Highs

100' of 0/guage

Big Three

Mechman 270a Charging @ 16.5v

(6) XS D1400's

Highest Termlab Score 149.9 at the kick & 166.1 in the Port/ on stock electrical and 1 DC XL M1

Updated JUNE 2012*****MY BUILD LOG

USACI REGION 6 POINTS LEADER 2011

USACI KANSAS RECORD HOLDER 2011

Team DC

dcletterhead.jpg

http://www.dcsoundlab.com/

Still getting more results back but none of them are promising. Results of brain scan today showed that the cancer has reached her brain. She still is staying pretty upbeat about it.

They are probably going to let her out of the hospital tomorrow and have a nurse stop by every day to help out. Doctors said that at this point there is nothing they can do and it is up to her if she wants to take the radiation / Kemo treatments.

sorry to hear this man hope she beats it

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.