Disabled Kid's Bike Special Needs Tricycle

Just sent some $$.

I just got a five spot and was wondering who it was from....thanks alot man I appreciate that.

I think I'm going to have to open a dispute through PayPal against this place, I just keep getting the run around from the guy. I thought it was a reputable company, not sure if I can say the company name here or not. Has anyone gone through the PayPal dispute process?

Yeah please post the name of the company... might get his butt in gear and resolve the issue. ;)

I've gone through PayPal a few times and it went smoothly. Might have been because I was completely in the clear and the companies/individuals I had dealt with were WRONG.

The company is http://www.utahtrikes.com/ , and the contact's name is Matt Timm. (mods, if this is inappropriate please delete)

http://www.bbb.org/utah/business-reviews/bicycle-dealers/utah-trikes-in-payson-ut-22243384/complaints

Also, let this company know how this situation received media attention and you'd hate to see this negative end up being publicized.

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

Trike Damaged During Transport

If you receive your trike and it appears to have been damaged during shipping, please contact us immediately before returning so a claim can be made with our shipping carrier. Our shipping company will send a representative to your house to asses the cost of damage(s).

You will need to keep the original packaging to insure that our shipping company can properly asses any damages.

Merchandise is Defective

If for any reason any merchandise you purchase seems defective, please contact us toll free at 866-446-2065 or email us at [email protected].

Well, we have their contact info in case they try to dick with you. There are more than enough willing people here that have your back in case... ;)

make sure u keep the packageing like it said

file the dispute, u should get it all back, thats super lame man

you and bad shipping!

SCSB

Santa Cruz Speaker Box

Build logs:

Daily Driver Lemon Marquis

2 american bass 750.1s

350.4 on 14 focal 6.5s

sq 945 on 4 hertz tweeters

Mystery subs peepwall.gif

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

The Mustang 'dubbed' Shirley the project from bullet holes to badass

http://www.stevemead...cond-skin-time/

wow is all i can say. idk how i didn't see this. maybe because im always looking at builds lol. but im glad that our family could come together and help you out. and i have a 2 year old girl and i see how hard some things are with her, but reading all this makes me see how easy i have it. i sure hope you get the bike all straightened out!

I can't stop building!!!

4 DC LeveL 4XL 18 Blow Through Re-Build
The newest addition My '97 Ford Explorer Build
My First Build 8 RF P1 12's
My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

oh, your a hypocrite too bro.....your mom has my name on her left tit - and you still like her dont you?

If youre masturbating to that sub already, wait until you get a real sub... I think your nutsack will shrivel up.

don't understand why you're getting the run around, they should be opening a claim with their shipper.

i wouldn't wait too much longer for them to get their shit together.

hiiiiiiii
2002 4runner - buncha speakers n amps n shit (gone)
1994 astro - more stuffz

update: pretty sure all the pic links in the logs are broken lol.

ma slop garb build log
16 12's 4th order

4runner rebuild in progress
clickkk meeeee!!!! 4 18's 6th order

UBL - clicky

http://www.youtube.com/yyj11589

lots of hater kids here. Pay no attention, they just want 89,000 watt subs for 3.50
If you would have put a dc dustcap on it and called it lv your mom, they would all be in love

don't understand why you're getting the run around, they should be opening a claim with their shipper.

i wouldn't wait too much longer for them to get their shit together.

I have no clue. And to be honest, I don't think it's the shipper's fault because there is no damage to the box....just the bike inside.....but either way I know it's not MY/our problem. The last email I sent this afternoon, I told them to refund the money and I will buy the bike somewhere else. I told them if it wasn't back in my PayPal account buy the close of business on Friday that I will open a dispute. (sorry for the grammar it's late)

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

good call IMO. sounds like they don't wana take the hit on the cost and are trying to delay (knowing it wasn't because of shipping). hopefully it'll get sorted out soon, keep us updated!

hiiiiiiii
2002 4runner - buncha speakers n amps n shit (gone)
1994 astro - more stuffz

update: pretty sure all the pic links in the logs are broken lol.

ma slop garb build log
16 12's 4th order

4runner rebuild in progress
clickkk meeeee!!!! 4 18's 6th order

UBL - clicky

http://www.youtube.com/yyj11589

lots of hater kids here. Pay no attention, they just want 89,000 watt subs for 3.50
If you would have put a dc dustcap on it and called it lv your mom, they would all be in love

Wow I cannot believe they are giving you the run around, I hope they end up doing the right thing.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

Archived