donovanl12 Posted April 20, 2012 Report Posted April 20, 2012 http://www.stevemead...ost__p__1979787 Maybe? n8 tracked this thread down when he saw it in the random picture post. I was going to tell him about that one lol. There is also a truck in my neighborhood painted the exact same two tone color that just moved in. It's not bagged, but it's got 20s on it. I live in South Florida though....probably not it.
99fullsizechevy Posted April 21, 2012 Author Report Posted April 21, 2012 F it is the same truck only thing i can think is it woulda been hit in the front, cuz its all different Laying frame soon.. System has to wait
Mtnbikecrazy55 Posted April 21, 2012 Report Posted April 21, 2012 What are the odds you would find it due to a radom picture thread, damn. Hope it's it! And abbot the differences in the front, it could have ben hit or something I hate long signatures.... ...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head... Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback
HunterJohnson Posted April 21, 2012 Report Posted April 21, 2012 how the fuck does nate always find whatever he wants to lol! Thats awesome you found the trunkkk!! GET YOUR BABY BACK Scion tC SQ BuildiPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily drivenFord Explorer C Pillar Wall Build Just a cheap car to destroy with bass
n8ball2013 Posted April 21, 2012 Report Posted April 21, 2012 That was pretty random i saw the truck and was like hold up that looks familiar. from there its a few minutes of searching around. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Lbox88 Posted April 21, 2012 Report Posted April 21, 2012 I was expecting the usual n8 response "never forget rule #1" UBL | Build Log
HatersGonnaHate Posted April 21, 2012 Report Posted April 21, 2012 I was expecting the usual n8 response "never forget rule #1" True. He has the power. And it's fucking scary at times lol My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
HatersGonnaHate Posted April 23, 2012 Report Posted April 23, 2012 I just got to class, homeboy has the damn vin covered with a CD case. I'll try again tomorrow. Regardless, I will get it for you bro! My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
99fullsizechevy Posted April 25, 2012 Author Report Posted April 25, 2012 Its cool dude, at the very least thanks for trying Laying frame soon.. System has to wait
HatersGonnaHate Posted April 25, 2012 Report Posted April 25, 2012 My buddy asked him last night where he got the truck, and he said he bought it from someone in Oklahoma My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.