2k1 EM2 Civic >> PaCiFiKbAllA'z Update >>Wolfram Audio 4500.1 >>Singer 250A Alt>>Fi Audio SP4 V2 12" D2 FULLY LOADED!!

Well gents it's been a LONG time! I have 2 new updates coming at your for early 2016.

Here we go:

Upgrading from a 165A Singer to a 250A Singer! I didn't know he made the 6 phase hairpin for 7th Gen EM2's. Big upgrade on the power!

Upgrading subs from a Tantric Sounds HDD 12 to an EMF Banhammer 12"!

The alt should be done in another week and the sub releases on March 4th so not much longer on that on.

I definitely can't wait to get these slapped in! Stay tuned for pics and vids in a few weeks!

1 x Fi Audio SP4 V2 12" D2 Fully Loaded

1 x Wolfram W-4500.1

2 x XS Power D5100's

250A Singer Alternator

2.67 Cubes @ 29hz

EMF has the stupidest names ever.

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Well gents it's been a LONG time! I have 2 new updates coming at your for early 2016.

Here we go:

Upgrading from a 165A Singer to a 250A Singer! I didn't know he made the 6 phase hairpin for 7th Gen EM2's. Big upgrade on the power!

Upgrading subs from a Tantric Sounds HDD 12 to an EMF Banhammer 12"!

The alt should be done in another week and the sub releases on March 4th so not much longer on that on.

I definitely can't wait to get these slapped in! Stay tuned for pics and vids in a few weeks!

Nice to see you back at it!

I've been eyeing the banhammer. Might possibly be my next sub

Yeah but you'll switch 5 times between now and then.

Good to see your back at it my man! You still in sac? I'm gonna need another demo!

Still trips me out to see you back up in here! After your long hiatus!! Glad to see you back around too!

Yea bro I'm still in Elk Grove....definitely gotta give you an updated demo and I promise it'll be way better than last time!

We should all get together and listen to this monster when it's finished.

Archived