punkrockprs Posted February 1, 2012 Report Posted February 1, 2012 i was saying it as a joke lol but seriously people who just downtalk bass and stuff really dont understand it and how it makes us as basslovers feel. also all the hard work we put into our systems C-Fizzy, on 01 April 2012 - 01:06 PM, said: Clip city bitch, clip clip city bitch. 10's, 12's, 15's, goin up in flames bitch. Check out my build thread http://www.stevemead...product-page-2/ New build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172646-punkrocks-97-civic-build/
Omega5002 Posted February 1, 2012 Report Posted February 1, 2012 And the good question is, has this guy even sat in what he calls a "boom" car, cause if he actually sat inside a systemized car, not a crazy one like dB racer, but a simple one, he'll probably have a different perspective on why we enjoy all this bass, and it's not just bass too, we like our mids and highs be good too, so we can actually listen to music while feeling it, while understanding that bass relaxes us. My bro's fiance's dad, who is 57 years old, drives a 2002 Impala, with a 200 watt factory 8' sub, which isn't much but still something, and he was like: Him - "Check out this out, I have a 200 watt amplifier back there" Me - "You installed it or something?" Him - "Nah, it came with car when I bought it" Me - "Oh wow" Him - "Yeah, this is my favorite car to drive, I love taking it on long trips when I have to go on long trips, cause the music relaxes me" People like that guy who made that "Anti-boom car" site need to stop being ignorant if they wanna complain about something, they should 1st actually learn about it, or just let us enjoy what we love, life isn't easy, so we need something to take our minds off it. 2003 Kia Sorento Team Subsonic LowsTeam Bassin' on a Budget2016 Rebuild Under Construction Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)
carlosg_313 Posted February 1, 2012 Report Posted February 1, 2012 This is what i sent them on an email " Ok, so assuming thugs have 'boom cars', what about law abiding citizens like myself? What about people with 'boom cars' are married men or women(believe it or not, women are in the lifestyle as well). What about people with 'boom cars' who contribute to the community, for example Trippi Congo(you can google him and know what car he owns). Most of your assumption of the kind of people who drove 'boom cars' are false because not all are thugs. In fact, thugs make bassheads, like me, look bad while playing their system on a traffic light, or residential neighborhoods. I'm a married man, with 2 kids, in school(college), work, and work on my car to improve my sound system on my spare time. Why? I love bass and loud music. I don't go to competition with my system because I'm not into competing. Do I disturb the peace? No. Why? Where I live at(Houston, Tx), its not a city where there are noise ordinance locally, and while playing my sound system, I do not disturb anyone near me because Houston has a lot of highways where there are no residential house off the highways. So you still consider me a thug? I guess not. I do have respect when I'm in a traffic stop, school zone, stop signs, and residential areas. Please take my opinion Into consideration, not as death threat(I'm joking, but no this is not a threat of any sort). I do understand your point of view and causes of why making an anti-boom car protest(sorry, easiest way for me say your type of protest). I do understand that THERE ARE actual thugs disturbing the peace, which I'm no way affiliated with those type of people, but be stereotyped as a thug for just having sound system is really ignorant. And the only thing I'm guilty of in court was speeding, not for a crime I committed. Your opinions are always open to me. Thank you for your time Carlos Gonzalez" How do the Japanese feel about bass?You know that since 03/11/11 Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller. Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman
SnowDrifter Posted February 1, 2012 Report Posted February 1, 2012 Reminds me of yesterday... Friend wanted to hear system, so we pull in the far corner of a parking lot where there is only 1 other car - and 15 seconds later, a lady gets out of her car and tells us that security is on the way... Pisses me off because we were all over there smiling, laughing, and having a good time and she could have asked us to turn it down / continue walking to the mall.. (all this happened with a single 12 by the way, nothing loud) Makes me wonder why people seem to want to make music their enemy... ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
lifted_silverado Posted February 1, 2012 Report Posted February 1, 2012 Too busy to post guys, i have to go flag the new shipment of drugs and commit other crimes and create depression to others due to my stereo be back later People like this are the same type that call the city because someone waters their lawn too often or works on a vehicle in their own drive way. Saying that we take away their civil rights by playing is BS, them trying to stop freedom of speech by playing our music however is Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins
punkrockprs Posted February 1, 2012 Report Posted February 1, 2012 i hate people who call the cops or security over bass. its stupid C-Fizzy, on 01 April 2012 - 01:06 PM, said: Clip city bitch, clip clip city bitch. 10's, 12's, 15's, goin up in flames bitch. Check out my build thread http://www.stevemead...product-page-2/ New build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172646-punkrocks-97-civic-build/
SQMonte Posted February 1, 2012 Report Posted February 1, 2012 Im not a smoker, lots of people are, the hazzards of which are well documented. I guarantee there are infinitely more deaths caused by the cig smokers than us boom car operators, yet at the same stoplight im forced to inhale the life threatening secondhand smoke......and all they're complaining about is my music??? Fuck em! Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03 CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6 Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f
garrett30 Posted February 1, 2012 Report Posted February 1, 2012 This one cranky stereotyping old person. Not everyone who has a "boom car" are disrespectful and criminals. I mean look at what a bunch of people with "boom cars" did for this guy. http://www.komonews.com/news/local/Father-of-special-needs-girl-overwhelmed-by-generous-hearts-of-strangers-138446639.html?tab=video&c=y
Winn Posted February 1, 2012 Report Posted February 1, 2012 "Here is an example of mainstream rap music lyrics. When you are sitting at a stoplight and some generation Y gansta is pumping this into your childrens ears at 120 decibels, no words or letters are left out. Wake up, America. Yea-uh, f--k that, yo, I want some p---sy tonight I think I wanna f--k my b--ch Goldie and s--t Only because she got some money for me and s--it I think about f--kin her And go f--k my other b--ch that live in f--kin big houses I don't know what the f--k I'm gonna do, but check it How you spell cash? C's and some hash At last, a nigga kickin game full blast How you want it, diamonds or dime-elles Jansport bookbags and bags from Chanel And seebeeaki, smellin up my Kawasaki Jawns by Versace all them joints by Jockey Clock me workin real hard for a nickel He drive a tricycle and his pants too little And his shoes too little Won't you get with the clique with the big a-- d--ks That make sure your kicks fit The real s--t, true, balla pack steel shit The nigga with, the movie and the mill shit Mass appeal get me in the clubs for free So all you got to do for me is just Make your way to my king sized bed And lie on my pillows and my Gucci bed spread Keep your p--sy, I got other plans instead Just gimme some head, gimme some head Chorus: Ceas: If you aint suckin no d--k we don't need it, we don't need it Kim: If you aint lickin no c--ts, we don't want it, we don't want it Ceas: If you aint drinkin no nut, we don't need it, we don't need it Kim: If you aint lickin no butts, we don't want it, we don't want it [Lil' Kim] Some b--ches do and some b--ches don't Ride a d--k til he bust-s--t I know I won't Niggas cum too fast for me A waste of a good d--k if you ask me I like a nigga like to put his back in it If it's a weave f--k around and pull a track in it All I get, few strokes that's it This bomb a-s s--t's got your cigarettes lit Who me, forced to use plan B, masturbate, play with the p--sy This nigga here bust off snorin He straight, I knew this date would be borin I wanna wake him up to do his duty Nigga use that tongue, click the booty, click the booty You wanna steal the p--sy like a thief Now kiss the lips without the teeth So I could bust a nut or two come clean like Jeru Goodnight to you too boo Chorus [Cease] Nine out of ten women, want to spit, on the skin of Blake Carrington But I need much more to get raw, d--k to jaw, d--k to jaw You drinkin' babies, don't wanna hear baby stictly (yes boo) Well if he c-m up on your chest slow If not then your not down with me Little Ceasar, Van Clef, or B.I.G. Capone, Nino, or Bugsy Don't ask Kim for a date, she want her p--sy ate" You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back. JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE
Bigsix Posted February 1, 2012 Report Posted February 1, 2012 This group, organization or whatever the hell it is, is really a bunch a blinder wearing fools, with a large website filled mainly with presumptions, assumptions and opinions, no real data to back the point he is trying to make, and in some cases, if you read closely in the few links he provided that are actually still in existence, hurt his argument more than help it. It makes me mad to see someone spilling such vile crap, without the proper citations or resources to back their claims. My wife is assembling an article now to disprove nearly everything he listed, and her article will be filled with proof, citations and all to show this guy for what he really is, a clown. Either her or myself will post her formal, professionally authored response upon its completion. Now Im off to go announce my latest shipment of cocaine and commit some murders with my system. Later fellas. 1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway) - (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3.... 1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.- - Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car "Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said: i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho URBAN GORILLA AUDIO
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.