Where do you guys live that you feel you have to constanly carry a conceled weapon? I was born and raised in the very tip of Texas in the Rio Grande Valley which is is notorious for drugs and gangs and I have never felt the need for a gun, even though I have owned a few I always felt safe going to even the worst parts of the RGV without a gun.

i guess its a sense of personal responsibility for providing your own protection. i certainly couldnt imagine what kind of mindset someone would have to be in to go through the day defenseless. supreme court has ruled that police have no legal obligation to protect you.

I wouldn't trust the police to do anything for me other than give me a hard time..lol, I guess it could just be that I grew up looking at the situation from the criminal mindset. Ufortunately I grew up in those shitty places you guys probably feel you have to carry your weapons in. I just grew up believing that if you don't owe anyone shit and never phucked anybody over then there's no need for a gun. Also in my experience most dudes who feel the need to carry a gun are either just scared or honestly live by the gun, I have homies who won't step out the house without their gun but then again they live the street life and have probably phucked up somewhere so they know any given minute could be their last due to decisions they made. But if your a normal hard working citizen I see no need for a concealed weapon, yes there is a possibility of some random person trying to mug you at gun point, but is your residential area so bad that you feel you need it 24/7? Not trying to offend anyone by saying most people who carry guns are scared, I know few people such as myself who choose not to carry due to fear of what we know we are capable of even without a gun, cuz if it's between me or someone else believe I won't hesitate not for one second and it won't matter who they are.

unless you are some ninja, the chances of you winning a fight against some one with a gun are slim to none, its not about being scared, its about being ready to protect yourself if the moment arises that you NEED to protect yourself.

alot of cruel people in this world who will just hurt/maim/kill people for no reason, or because they dont like them/skincolor/color they are wearing/where they are from...

I carry because if i need to, I will protect myself, my family and friends. Not because im scared of anyone, but im not going to fist fight some one who has a gun either... thats just dumb...

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Where do you guys live that you feel you have to constanly carry a conceled weapon? I was born and raised in the very tip of Texas in the Rio Grande Valley which is is notorious for drugs and gangs and I have never felt the need for a gun, even though I have owned a few I always felt safe going to even the worst parts of the RGV without a gun.

i guess its a sense of personal responsibility for providing your own protection. i certainly couldnt imagine what kind of mindset someone would have to be in to go through the day defenseless. supreme court has ruled that police have no legal obligation to protect you.

I wouldn't trust the police to do anything for me other than give me a hard time..lol, I guess it could just be that I grew up looking at the situation from the criminal mindset. Ufortunately I grew up in those shitty places you guys probably feel you have to carry your weapons in. I just grew up believing that if you don't owe anyone shit and never phucked anybody over then there's no need for a gun. Also in my experience most dudes who feel the need to carry a gun are either just scared or honestly live by the gun, I have homies who won't step out the house without their gun but then again they live the street life and have probably phucked up somewhere so they know any given minute could be their last due to decisions they made. But if your a normal hard working citizen I see no need for a concealed weapon, yes there is a possibility of some random person trying to mug you at gun point, but is your residential area so bad that you feel you need it 24/7? Not trying to offend anyone by saying most people who carry guns are scared, I know few people such as myself who choose not to carry due to fear of what we know we are capable of even without a gun, cuz if it's between me or someone else believe I won't hesitate not for one second and it won't matter who they are.

its quite simple really..... crazy people do crazy things. i WILL NOT BE ANYONES VICTIM!!!! i keep my gun with me 24/7. even when i get out of bed at 4am everyday and go get a shower before work, my pistol is right on top of the clothes basket. i am not scared of anyone. i didnt grow up in a rough area. i havent fucked anyone over, and there is no-one i know of who is after me.

people go out and kill random people everyday. just because it doesnt happen here everyday, doesnt mean it cant happen here someday.

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

i always carry 2 extra magazines with my glock 23 and glock 19.....

and to the guy that asked where we live, ill tell you from experience ppl in the nicest neighborhoods are the easiest targets in general.....id rather have my weapon and not need it than need it and not have it.... in glock we trust

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

its quite simple really..... crazy people do crazy things. i WILL NOT BE ANYONES VICTIM!!!! i keep my gun with me 24/7. even when i get out of bed at 4am everyday and go get a shower before work, my pistol is right on top of the clothes basket. i am not scared of anyone. i didnt grow up in a rough area. i havent fucked anyone over, and there is no-one i know of who is after me.

people go out and kill random people everyday. just because it doesnt happen here everyday, doesnt mean it cant happen here someday.

I agree with you 100%. I carry at all times to protect myself, my family, and my friends.

The best thing I have ever been told about carrying concealed is "I would rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6"

Kind of off topic a little, but here is a funny story I was told.

Guy was pulled over for speeding. When the officer came to the window and asked for his license and registration, he told the officer the following:

"Officer I would like to let you know that I have a concealed carry permit and have a .45 on my hip, 9mm in my pocket, and a .357 in the glove compartment." The officer then asked "do you have any other weapons in the vehicle?" "Yes sir, i have 2 shot guns and my AR15 in the trunk" Officer replied "Damn son, just who are you afraid of?" He replied "Nobody!"

That story makes me think of Hugh.

I refuse to be a statistic....I know i have had similar situations like hugh where trouble/mischief was averted at the local corner store just because of the fact I was carrying....I never said 1 word i was in there getting coffee and they saw my gun and bolted :)

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

I refuse to be a statistic....I know i have had similar situations like hugh where trouble/mischief was averted at the local corner store just because of the fact I was carrying....I never said 1 word i was in there getting coffee and they saw my gun and bolted :)

i get asked if im a bounty hunter..... ALOT!

Owner of BigAss Ports

I guess we all just see things different and I never said any of you were scared, I simply stated in my experience that was the case. Also think it over before pulling a gun out cuz all it takes is that split second where someone reaches for his gun to try and be a hero and bang it's over for them. How many cops haven't been shot by criminals who had they're gun pulled first, when someone runs up on you there's no reaction time fast enough for you to unholster and shoot first. Also that mentality of I got my piece so i'm ready for anything flies out the window real quick when there's is a gun at your head. You should also never assume you're not scared of anyone or anything if anything embrace fear and use it to stay on your toes at all times, I know people I grew up with who have gone to jail or are still in jail who have commited crimes ranging from simple robbery to murder and even I who have ran with what society calls animals and montsers have met people who make me think twice about fucking with them. Its easier to claim to not be scared when you've never come across real animals and monsters.

Its easier to claim to not be scared when you've never come across real animals and monsters.

ive been in a few close calls in my time. earliest was when i was 18. a guy tried to drag me out of my car by my foot. i reached in my glove box and pulled out my bowie knife and had it against his throat. i have had the life of another person in my hands and would have done what was necessary to save myself if he hadnt run away.

i have come across "real animals", and no im not scared.

Owner of BigAss Ports

I guess we all just see things different and I never said any of you were scared, I simply stated in my experience that was the case. Also think it over before pulling a gun out cuz all it takes is that split second where someone reaches for his gun to try and be a hero and bang it's over for them. How many cops haven't been shot by criminals who had they're gun pulled first, when someone runs up on you there's no reaction time fast enough for you to unholster and shoot first. Also that mentality of I got my piece so i'm ready for anything flies out the window real quick when there's is a gun at your head. You should also never assume you're not scared of anyone or anything if anything embrace fear and use it to stay on your toes at all times, I know people I grew up with who have gone to jail or are still in jail who have commited crimes ranging from simple robbery to murder and even I who have ran with what society calls animals and montsers have met people who make me think twice about fucking with them. Its easier to claim to not be scared when you've never come across real animals and monsters.

well thank you for hte life lessons. now can we get back to the topic at hand and not how bad ass you and your homies are?

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived