I always turned it down at red lights. I enjoy bass as much as the next guy but I can't stand when some jackass is stopped at a red light with me and I have to listen to there music. There's a local kid in a black sentra who drives around and blares his music at red lights and all around town with the windows down, even when it's cold out. That, IMO, is what gives 'bassheads' a bad name. People need to have some respect for others around them, even people with systems don't want to sit in traffic listening to that crap.

everyone on this forum should say to always turn it down. its basic etiquette for any responsible subwoofer enthusiast. no one wants banning of amplified systems to be a topic at any city meetings. the only times i turn it up at a red light are if someone else is blasting a shit system with the windows down and i need to shut them up (love it when they actually turn it down or roll the windows up afterwords) or one time i did it to some ass hole that cut me off and was talking on his cell phone.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

everyone on this forum should say to always turn it down. its basic etiquette for any responsible subwoofer enthusiast. no one wants banning of amplified systems to be a topic at any city meetings. the only times i turn it up at a red light are if someone else is blasting a shit system with the windows down and i need to shut them up (love it when they actually turn it down or roll the windows up afterwords) or one time i did it to some ass hole that cut me off and was talking on his cell phone.

ya i hear ya on not wanting amplified systems to be banned. here in denver they enforce a strict noise ordinance pretty much everywhere so i stay vigilant

Headunit - Alpine 9857

Mids & Highs - T165,T1692

Mids & Highs Amp - T400-4

Subs - 2 12" DC Audio Level 3 M2s

Sub Amp - T1500-1bdcp

Alternator - MechMan 220a

Wiring - 1/0ga XS Power

Batteries - 2 Optima Yellow Tops

Read the fucking manual. Jesus Christ.

I dunno about that Steve...

Chuck Norris doesnt even do push-ups, he just pushes the earth down.

unless of course i'm within a mile of my house or somewhere i'm not familiar with then i turn it way down

Headunit - Alpine 9857

Mids & Highs - T165,T1692

Mids & Highs Amp - T400-4

Subs - 2 12" DC Audio Level 3 M2s

Sub Amp - T1500-1bdcp

Alternator - MechMan 220a

Wiring - 1/0ga XS Power

Batteries - 2 Optima Yellow Tops

Read the fucking manual. Jesus Christ.

I dunno about that Steve...

Chuck Norris doesnt even do push-ups, he just pushes the earth down.

i turn it down for the most part if its red, sometimes if its turning green and u pull up behind the cars but dont actually stop(since they are starting to go) then i dont

i like "wtf is that?!" look from the car in front of me :)

If there's somebody smoking (aka polluting the air I breathe) with their window down or somebody texting/driving at the same time then I'd consider them fair game to be honest. I don't wanna breathe their nasty smoke shit and as for the people who text and drive, they're assholes anyways right?

ninja.gif Build in progress ninja.gif

Archived