Things that make you happy/smile

The moment when u just finished a build an u slowly turn the bass knob an let it out a smile on your face.

My build

98 s10 2.2

3 american bass HD 15s with psi soft parts. (on there way here)

atomic at-3000.1 (soon) 146.2 outlaw @39hz., bad alt an bad batt when termed (old 2 12" build)

alpine 6.5s in doors

infinty 4x6s in dash.

clarion cz201 HU.

mechman 240a H/O alt

stuff i still need.

SHCA 2/0 wire

SHCA 1/0 to 2/0 adapters

Atomic AT-3000.1

Lots of sound deadner

new mids an highs, still debating on what to do.

A few Deka g31 batts.

The moment when u just finished a build an u slowly turn the bass knob an let it out a smile on your face.

I'm so ready for this to happen. I'm hoping I can do my new equipment justice and not build a horrible system, while making it look nice and clean too.

2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee LimitedHU: Pioneer Premier DEH-P790btFront doors: JBL Gt series 6x9'sRear doors: StockSub Amp: DC Audio 3.5K Subs: 2 DC Audio lvl 4 12's with XL uprades and carbon fiber capsAlternator: Mechman 240

Wire: Wirez 1/0 awg OFC amp wire kit

dcid5_zps46f1f305.jpg

My weekly NASCAR fix.

Hate all you want, no racing series in the world races as close and fast and long than these guys. It may be a circle, but lets see you do it. Love this shit.

LOL, first the "piss you off thread" now the "happy thread", bi polar much?

Nah, just kidding, Nascar sucks.

Spring thunderstorms. Idk... I've always liked lighting. Something about it fascinates me and it makes the air smell nice and fresh

Spring thunderstorms. Idk... I've always liked lighting. Something about it fascinates me and it makes the air smell nice and fresh

Same here! Weird timing too haha, this was actually in Mensa's weekly brainwave and it was a pretty cool read

http://blogs.smithsonianmag.com/science/2013/04/what-makes-rain-smell-so-good/

ninja.gif Build in progress ninja.gif

Archived