Things that make you happy/smile

This kid in my auto class said he was gonna get his pos s10 painted by some famous lowrider painter for $100. Yeah fuckin right.

zaino. its very involved but the results are worth it.

I like collininte 476. It's not the aromatherapy other waxes are, but it has a very old fashioned feel do it. Just put it on THIN or it's like trying to buff off concrete lol

You really want to try a nice wax? Grab some zymol. And no not the stuff in the blue bottle that you see at auto zone. That's meh. Go online and find the stuff in the glass jars

I'd say my car, good glass of whiskey, cigar, but honestly the thing that never fails to make me smile is my daughter. She's almost two now, always laughing and smiling, runs up to me and gives me a big hug when I come home from work, kisses me on the cheek at bedtime. That little girls just melts my heart every time. Those of you with kids of your own know what I mean.

2015 Toyota Tacoma Build Thread

2007 Mazda 3; 5000K HID's, Kenwood Excelon KDC-X997, Infinity Reference 6.5 comps in front and coaxials in the rear doors, JL 320.4 four channel, Rab Designs built ported enclosure with an SA12, Kenwood monoblock, Redline Leater shift boot/e-brake boot/center console cover, JBR short shifter/shifter bushings/rear motor mount.

Build Thread

1996 Mazda Miata: Kenwood Excelon HU, Alpine speaker in the doors, Clearwater (miata specific) headrest speakers. 

1994 Mazda Protege: Kenwood Excelon HU, Infinity Reference 2 ways all around, 2x RF Punch 10's in ported boxes. 

zaino. its very involved but the results are worth it.

I like collininte 476. It's not the aromatherapy other waxes are, but it has a very old fashioned feel do it. Just put it on THIN or it's like trying to buff off concrete lol

You really want to try a nice wax? Grab some zymol. And no not the stuff in the blue bottle that you see at auto zone. That's meh. Go online and find the stuff in the glass jars

I had a shit load of different polishes, waxes and so on in my garage.

Right now I use meguiars wax from autozone. Pretty decent, but I want something better.

Chemicals guys sells some of the best stuff I've ever used, amazing products and great prices for the quantities.

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

^^ I was watching some of their videos today.. some 3 step process .. compound ( deep scratches remover) , polish and wax for protection... definitely need good machine to do the job cause hand job is a pita..

sometimes Loud is NOT pretty

Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.

girl heard CHP Anthem for the first time today on her new system, later says she wana fuck to the song. Thank you Mr. Pysph Morrison

masterbation is free, and even saves you money.sorry but someone had to say it

sorry, Jimmy...beat you to it (no pun intended)

LOLDON'T get a wife. Best advice I never got, and now it's too late <_<

My build: 12" DCON in a dorm room.

New/current build: 8" woofer, custom amplifier block, fiberglassed speaker pods

Went and hung out with this girl (the one that just moved back here) today and had a fucking blast. I can honestly say that's the most fun I've ever had with a girl, ever. :D

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

Archived