Things that make you happy/smile

About to switch to 2 8's and 2 12's at work. Get 40 hrs still and Gain an extra day off

You gotta understand how this could be a confusing post, seeing that this is a car audio forum. Had to read twice.

same here lol had to take a second look

Wish I could work shifts like that. Or just 4 10's. instead of 5 8's with required lunches. Hate leaving then coming back.

5 8"s are the shit, I'm doing 7 12's right now

7 on 7 off? 7 on 4 off?

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

I'm scheduled a normal M-F 40 hour work week, but end up doing 6 days at 50-60 hours most weeks. As long as there's shit to do my boss doesn't really care.

The head of accounting two years ago switched me from Salary to Hourly because he was worried I wasn't working the hours, so he gets doubly pissed when he sees my Saturday Punch in.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

About to switch to 2 8's and 2 12's at work. Get 40 hrs still and Gain an extra day off

You gotta understand how this could be a confusing post, seeing that this is a car audio forum. Had to read twice.

same here lol had to take a second look

Wish I could work shifts like that. Or just 4 10's. instead of 5 8's with required lunches. Hate leaving then coming back.
5 8"s are the shit, I'm doing 7 12's right now

7 on 7 off? 7 on 4 off?

7 on zero off with a few 8 and 10 hr shifts mixed in instead of 12s

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

My dogs are finally getting along and they're great with the kids so we are very blessed. My shepherd has always been but we adopted another 1 a few days ago and she is doing great with the kids as well :)

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Im happy my credit union is on top of shit. Just got a phone call about some unauthorized charges on my debit card. A parking meter in downtown L.A. yesterday, then a charge at Fedex in Sherman Oaks this morning, and a big purchase at a Trader Joe's this afternoon in Woodland Hills. The fraud guy I spoke with was cool as hell. I won't be accountable for those charges, and the card was immediately suspended. Only shitty thing is it takes 7-10 days to get a new card.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Im happy my credit union is on top of shit. Just got a phone call about some unauthorized charges on my debit card. A parking meter in downtown L.A. yesterday, then a charge at Fedex in Sherman Oaks this morning, and a big purchase at a Trader Joe's this afternoon in Woodland Hills. The fraud guy I spoke with was cool as hell. I won't be accountable for those charges, and the card was immediately suspended. Only shitty thing is it takes 7-10 days to get a new card.

I know that feel. Chase is the bomb at antifraud. Almost too good lol. Purchasing through Amazon.co.uk? FRAUD. lol. Blocked myself

Just got back home after entire week of working in poconos.. 12+ hours a day

1. I made $2k in 5 days

2. I finally can take a dump in my toilet

3. Im about to go to my gf and get laid..

sometimes Loud is NOT pretty

Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.

Free time with my family. Also good deals and great buys.

Refs 15 so far

skittlesRgood-SMD.com- sold a game to

Derrick824- SMD.com - ya boy got some decals

Tkitt21-SMD.com -traded for 2 BTL's

Hellbound Train-SMD.com -sold games to

NightDrifter05-CA.com- sold game to

ace_800-CA.com- Sold game to

vfrrider-CA.com- Sold Game to

luises14-CAC.org- Bought 2 BTL's from

BlackWaterOp-CAC.org- Sold game to

EricSteagall- SSA.com- Sold Hifonics 2610 to

Archived