Things that make you happy/smile

My new hat

10746587_1004538906238468_1070262781_o.j

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

laying into the predator 500 I bought a few weeks back, screaming at 9k rpm... about $1150 invested in total. Thing fucking BOOKS it

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Being done with my last college midterm ever. Took some cheap liquor to the head just now and am really feeling it

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

^^^ lucky! I got Two tickets within two weeks my fault but it's gonna suck I'm going to pay them on Monday

My setup,

Digital Designs M80

3 Re audio 10's ported tuned to 36 hz

Kenwood x-696

SHCA 0 gauge

Polk audio coax running off hu

^^^ lucky! I got Two tickets within two weeks my fault but it's gonna suck I'm going to pay them on Monday

Some luck and some of it was just being upfront with him instead of "uh I dunno why you pulled me over, that wasn't me blah blah blah"

I knew I was speeding, and when he asked "do you know why I pulled you over?" I just told him "because i was hauling ass over that bridge"

He thanked me for my honesty and told me to slow down. Also was county sherrif, not city PD.

edit: what the fuck was I drinking when i quoted myself?!? anyway it's fixed

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

Picking up 20hrs of OT next week after having virtually none for months because our company is like Anti OT in every way....

Looks like there will be plenty of OT for the future to come as well because we're losing a few employees and their replacements won't have their liscenses for months.. So its time to stack up some extra cash

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Got off with a warning after being pulled over for 70 in a 50.

Some luck and some of it was just being upfront with him instead of "uh I dunno why you pulled me over, that wasn't me blah blah blah"

I knew I was speeding, and when he asked "do you know why I pulled you over?" I just told him "because i was hauling ass over that bridge"

He thanked me for my honesty and told me to slow down. Also was county sherrif, not city PD.

I've had good luck with Sherrifs and state troopers. One time i was going 86 in a 55 and got busted and he asked why I was going fast and I said, "My buddies bet me this 4 cylinder can't break a buck". He called me ignorant and seemed to mad so he just left lol

Archived