Things that make you happy/smile

:ninja:

lol if he transferred the names during the bankruptcy pretty sure the judge would not be to happy lol that if he claimed it then did it.. then again you don't have to claim one vehicle and your house.

Note this /\ /\/\ was for bankruptcy back in like late 90s don't know how it works now

any how the statute of limitation on debt is 6 years from last payment so if you never pay your debt and they don't take you to court before then you are free lol

lol if he transferred the names during the bankruptcy pretty sure the judge would not be to happy lol that if he claimed it then did it.. then again you don't have to claim one vehicle and your house

any how the statute of limitation on debt is 6 years from last payment so if you never pay your debt and they don't take you to court before then you are free lol

Note this was for bankruptcy back in like late 90s don't know how it works now

da fuck you talking about im just here listening to throwbacks

:unknw:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

lol if he transferred the names during the bankruptcy pretty sure the judge would not be to happy lol that if he claimed it then did it.. then again you don't have to claim one vehicle and your house

lol thought you was talking about having everything in his mommas name lol... read into more lol...talking about bankruptcy ... you going to any shows this year im going to try?

lol thought you was talking about having everything in his mommas name lol... read into more lol...talking about bankruptcy ... you going to any shows this year im going to try?

fusion might come out and play a little bit.. I have a few things im working on in the shadows... I will be at slam of course and state finals.

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

And not loud

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

fusion might come out and play a little bit.. I have a few things im working on in the shadows... I will be at slam of course and state finals.

yeah i would make more but like only one showing up on termpro is in May well that's only 150 miles from me in north canton.. might check up to 200 miles problem with it half the time i have to give 2+ weeks of notice to work or i can't get it off

Seriously bobby. Filing for bankruptcy is nothing to smile about and just because you do it doesn't mean the debt just magically goes away. You're gonna fuck yourself for a very long time.

Well I am not happy about it N8... I just honestly have no other option. The company I work for screwed me royally by taking ao long to provide us health insurance and the week I spent in the hospital for kidney problems buried me in a huge hole.. I tried to work it out with them but they wanted like $300 plus a month as a payment plan and I couldn't afford that

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

The fact that I informed the debt collectors I am filing bankruptcy and now they're sending me subpoenas for warrants in debt for the court... I just laugh about it because they spent money to have the papers served and before long the debt will be gone ...

My friend did this and I'm kinda jealous I didn't file.... Less than a year later he has a brand new nissian titan and new credit cards. All old debt gone, I'm like WTF!

That's dumb. I am using this as a last resort not so I can turn around and pile on more debt

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Archived